Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

introducing the newest youngest member of the dready forums

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
kookii finaly had her baby!!!yea i know we were all starting to think she was just faking the whole pregnancy thing to get attention but aparently even kooks are capable of reproducing with only minor mutationsso everyone congradulate kooksterthe sorted detailsAeryn johan sabastian born aug 31st at 12:43 pm 8 lbs. 4 oz. 2o in.no word on how many extra limbs or wether he was born covered in tats with dreads although i heard a rumor there was an unbilicle cord peircing that mom wasnt too happy aboutsorry love teasin ya kook congrats we love ya

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 09:10:42AM
MountainWillow
@mountainwillow
15 years ago
141 posts
Congrats Sweet mama!! Love the name! Welcome to the world little one!
Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
nice :)and thats a awesome name
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
Sweet congrats mama! Can't wait to see pics! :)
Kookii
@kookii
15 years ago
15 posts
now callin him names isn cool so spanks for da insul7sif anee one would care 2 see mai fucked up kid go 2 dis si7e and look almos half wai down http://www.faygoluvers.net/main/ as u all alreadee know his name...his pic is righ7 above dis bleeka7V666 pic...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
love u kook and your ninja is adorable...we missed you

--
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
kooki i love you even more now! you weren't at the gathering were you their was a few pregnant chicks there. that really suprised me honestly
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
why i always see hundreds in fact at every gathering theres at least 1 borth...in cali there were 50 or more Kellye said:
kooki i love you even more now! you weren't at the gathering were you their was a few pregnant chicks there. that really suprised me honestly

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
u mean husbands.. as in 5 or 6and a couple wives tooshe needs alotta attention

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
haha i was joking shes not married (i bekieve..right?)and mormons arent evil dont worship satan but they are weird..theyre basicly christian but with added weirdnessestheyre not bad people thoughbut like most religions they get weird

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form