Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Flat-head dreads

Renee
@renee
14 years ago
22 posts

So I am very happy to a couple months into my journey and love my dreads .

For obvious reasons, the back of my head has a lot of flat dreads . I get that this may or may not change, and ultimately it's not a big deal. But I did notice that the way the hair is pulling up into the dreads is causing this odd ripple effect on some of them. So what we have going on is a flat and side-loopy effect.

I thought perhaps this was normal, but then saw a comment to make sure you don't have the "flat beaver tail" thing going on, and I think that is a great way to describe it! Hmm. So, is this trouble, will it work itself out, should I just accept that as my locs' personality?

Much love.

updated by @renee: 01/13/15 08:47:51PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its normal and just personality i love mine like that the beavertail that they were talking about is all the dreads in the back becomming fused into 1 wide flat dreadlike thyis

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Renee
@renee
14 years ago
22 posts
Yikes ok, thanks for the clarification.Love personality, yes indeed.Thanks, brother! <3
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yours look awesome id love to see these funky tips in fact i may make a fun funky dreads tips thread tomorow

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Renee
@renee
14 years ago
22 posts
Awesome! I'm putting some updated pics up for this month.
Brandon Arnold
@brandon-arnold
14 years ago
184 posts
that would be really cool because I've got a few of those flat, loopy dreads going on. Be it that I'm only in a few weeks, but I'd love to see some pictures of other peoples or know what I could do/not do with them.

soaringeagle said:
yours look awesome id love to see these funky tips in fact i may make a fun funky dreads tips thread tomorow
Renee
@renee
14 years ago
22 posts
Here's a quickie...off to bed for the evening. You can kinda see the silhouette, giving you the general idea. These pictured here are pretty much flat. Some more general overall pics posted earlier on my profile. Thanks!

updated by @renee: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form