Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

"Lacie Blaze's" Natural/Neglect Timeline *Started 9-11-10*

Lacie Blaze
@lacie-blaze
14 years ago
39 posts
Well, I finally have enough pictures to start a timeline :) Most of the first couple weeks are saved on my laptop, which of course wont stay on long enough to retrieve them :( But, these are is the portion I do have for now... I will continue trying to get the camera phones up as soon as possible as well!9/24/10

9/25/10

9/27/10 Wet

9/30/10

10/02/10

10/03/10

10/09/10 Wet

updated by @lacie-blaze: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
very nice, cant wait to see more progress to come..... well good luck and have a great day
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
very nice u and neil are havin very simular progress

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lacie Blaze
@lacie-blaze
14 years ago
39 posts
Thanks you guys! I am so happy I found this site... it has been the biggest help... seriously, SE, you ROCK!I'm LOVIN it! I used to hate brushing my hair, and spending tons of money(well, and time)on hair products all the time. Shockingly... my mom, who I was expecting to not take very kindly to it, told me today that my hair looks cute and CLEAN! lol... she sounded so shocked. But, I've noticed since starting, everyone wants to touch my hair?!?! hahaha :)
Bryce Forrest
@bryce-forrest
14 years ago
32 posts
lookin good.......nice hair too. hahaha :)) sorry. im a pig, what can i say?
Lacie Blaze
@lacie-blaze
14 years ago
39 posts
Why thank you, Bryce! *blush* :)
Heather
@heather
14 years ago
1,291 posts
your hair looks a lot like mine, wavy on top and curly underneath. i started my natural journey about a week or so after you so this should be interesting to see and compare how your hair progresses. i have a lot of separation but no knots yet:(good luck!
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form