Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Breaking a Terrible Habit.

Pathargic
@patrick2
14 years ago
61 posts
Does anyone have an idea of how I can keep myself from touching my hair? I tend to do it subconsciously and whenever I'm bored. For the most part I can control it, but there are still those many moments...
updated by @patrick2: 01/13/15 08:47:31PM
Earth Child
@earth-child
14 years ago
35 posts
loli have the same problem. i either wrap my hair, pull it back, or just keep my hands bussie. its a really big problem for me. its a habit kinda thing i think. so i play my guitar, do some hemp knotting and i just picked up spinning poi :)
chemowasabi
@chemowasabi
14 years ago
20 posts
the more I touch my hair, the more knots I make. keep it up :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its all in how u youch it if your toiching undoes knots throw on a hat but if lil twiddlong helps it knowr then touch awayits hardto tell tho what will create and what will destroy so hands off is safest option

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Trina Sandress
@trina-sandress
14 years ago
87 posts
You could pick a pen or pencil and draw. I like to keep my hands busy. I do a lot of crafting, like making dolls just having a needle and thread going through fabric can be very meditative act. I also put on my tam when I feel I am focusing too much energy to my head. Just long as you hands are filled with postivity and good intentions whenever you touch your head it will be a pleasant experience. But if you are stressed out and feeling very negative I'd say put that energy towards something creative. Pick up a paint brush and paint. That is a great release and to get you mind off of just your head. It's all about balance! ;0}
Colin2
@colin2
13 years ago
81 posts
I also figured out away . Just put my hands together like your fingers in between the gap of ur other fingers
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form