14 years ago
5 posts
Will I look good with dreads
updated by @jahan: 12/13/18 04:38:30PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
everyone looks good with dreadsbut dreads are not about looksofcourse we cant see a picture of you so we can only assume u look relatively human? but even aliens look great with dreadsbut dreads are not about looks but how they affect your lifedreads are more then a style they are a commitment a lifetstyle a retutn to the natural human condition and a spiritual lifechanging thingso forget how you will look..are you ready for dreads?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Lex
@lex
14 years ago
217 posts
If you have to ask this question then you shouldn't get dreads.
Gene Thompson
@gene-thompson
14 years ago
29 posts
Exactly what Lex 44 said....
Westcoaster
@westcoaster
14 years ago
81 posts
Dreads are the acceptance of yourself, not about trying to find the best look for you. If you have to ask, you're not ready for dreads.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
maybe if u feel u have to ask u need dreads more then anyonecan u accept yourself andf not have to look good?can u throw away your mirror and never feel the need to check how u look again?dreads empower u to not care about such silly things

--
Westcoaster
@westcoaster
14 years ago
81 posts
Lets confuse the guy, eh ;-)I say dread the hell out of yourself. It's awesome and you will look awesome with them. But that's just how I feel. How do you feel.

soaringeagle said:
maybe if u feel u have to ask u need dreads more then anyone

can u accept yourself andf not have to look good?
can u throw away your mirror and never feel the need to check how u look again?

dreads empower u to not care about such silly things
Jahan
@jahan
14 years ago
5 posts
I agree with that

soaringeagle said:
everyone looks good with dreads but dreads are not about looksofcourse we cant see a picture of you so we can only assume u look relatively human? but even aliens look great with dreadsbut dreads are not about looks but how they affect your lifedreads are more then a style they are a commitment a lifetstyle a retutn to the natural human condition and a spiritual lifechanging thingso forget how you will look..are you ready for dreads?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well he was confusing us asking how hed look with dreads and not letting us see how he looks without dreads..loli think all bald crew cut yuppy types look boring and silly so odviosly dreads will always look better then that

--
Jahan
@jahan
14 years ago
5 posts
I understand what your saying but I just want to know will they look right on me because dreads don't look right on everyone

DeMarco Ryans said:
Honestly you have to ask yourself will you feel good? I feel great I think we all do, It's a life change it's a stepping out from the box. Some of us have had a journey to stepping out of the box, that includes having dreads that still conform to the uniformed aesthetics that Western culture has had us subscribe to.I personally can admit that I fret about my dreads and I fuss over them, not because I am obsessed with them looking good for others to compliment me, but because I believe in the understanding that ones hair reflects their health and spiritual well being. So if my hair is looking unhappy and sickly it's likely because I am not treating myself the way I should be.Hair as a reflection of oneself is an idea that came to my attention when I saw how the toxins in chemotherapy treatment destroyed the hair of cancer patients. But saw how strong healthy and happy their hair resurged when the toxins has cleared from their system. And it not just evident in the persons hair but it is so clearly evident in the way you can watch and feel some one recovering from such a harrowing ordeal.

updated by @jahan: 07/09/15 10:47:09PM
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form