Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

seroiusness about soda in my dreads!!!

Dee Dee
@dee-dee
14 years ago
51 posts
My boyfriend is taking me to see ICP for our anniversary, and there is no way i can avoid being drenched with soda pop..... please tell me i dont have to bail on him, we would be so very dissappointed!!!!!!!!
updated by @dee-dee: 02/14/15 05:40:26AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you'll be sticky and icky but should wash right outif the baking soda dont do the trick then try dish soap or dr bronnersbut its mostly just sugarwater anywayumm why would u get drenched in soda just cause u went to a concert?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
You should be able to wash it out, it's just very sugary and is acidic so you may want to wash it out as soon as you are done with the concert.Baking soda /ACV wash/rinse should be good enough to get it out and leave your hair balanced from the acid in soda.I'm not an ICP fan so I am curious, why are you sure you will get covered in soda pop? Is that like a thing they do?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i dunno the 1st thing about them but umm how good can a group be when they rely on gimmicks to make a show..what ever happened to just plain ol good music

--
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yea, alot of ppl just dont know what good music is, the shit that ppl are into today just boggles my mind, i just dont get it.....

soaringeagle said:
i dunno the 1st thing about them but umm how good can a group be when they rely on gimmicks to make a show..what ever happened to just plain ol good music
Arturis Static
@arturis-static
14 years ago
51 posts
I used to listen to ICP back in High School years. Never was a big fan though.

All I know is that Tila Tequila was beaten up at an ICP concert, and the ICP members warned her not to go, but she insisted.
She got bruised (stuff got thrown at her), Bloodied (Stuff like glass bottles?), and even feces thrown at her.

...I thought it was hilarious ONLY because she knew it could happen and..hey its Tila Tequila attention whore.
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
Ewww, poo...

Arturis Static said:
I used to listen to ICP back in High School years. Never was a big fan though.

All I know is that Tila Tequila was beaten up at an ICP concert, and the ICP members warned her not to go, but she insisted.
She got bruised (stuff got thrown at her), Bloodied (Stuff like glass bottles?), and even feces thrown at her.

...I thought it was hilarious ONLY because she knew it could happen and..hey its Tila Tequila attention whore.
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
I went to dayglo, where you get covered in paint, just wash it out, it won't be that bad.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what the ells a tilla tequila? sounds like a stripper

--
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
Pretty much... LOLIt's some annoying girl whose 15 minutes of fame is still going on for some reason. She got 'famous' through myspace somehow. I don't know much else about her.

soaringeagle said:
what the ells a tilla tequila? sounds like a stripper
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form