Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Lookie what I found this morning !

Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Given my recent post I think this looks like good news...not gonna give up!!!!!! I wanted to give all those other neglect/freeformers some hope :D
updated by @panterra-caraway: 02/14/15 03:55:15AM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Dread happens!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what did u change in your routine? that happened fast after whatever u changed

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts

I washed my hair in the sink instead of the shower and poured the BS through instead of using the dread bar (Maylees) or Bronners...that was the change!
soaringeagle said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha yup no touch no scrub =magic dreding

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
tatyananashi
@tatyananashi
14 years ago
145 posts
BS definitely helps. I feel like bronners is way too conditioning, but I use it on mine when the ends feel really dry and it's enough (even though it's a shampoo not a conditioner, but the one I have is a castille soap made from olive oil). Sink washing for the win! :)

Panterra Caraway said:

I washed my hair in the sink instead of the shower and poured the BS through instead of using the dread bar (Maylees) or Bronners...that was the change!
soaringeagle said:
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I think soaps and bronners are probably better for locked dreads, not newbs.
Jose Eduardo Belen
@jose-eduardo-belen
14 years ago
10 posts
nice, keep it up! :)
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Sweet!
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
YIPPEE!!!! You have some loop action goin on there mama!I'm so glad you didn't give up! I was thinking about it the other day and I was wondering if because you're a hair dresser your hair was rather healthy to begin with? Like you probably got regular hair cuts and used good quality shampoo and conditioners?? Maybe that's what's making it take a lil longer than you had hoped? Now correct me if I'm wrong, contrary to popular belief i have zero problems being wrong lol! My hair knotted up fast but it was pretty damaged I think the last time I got a trim was like 8 years ago! So anyway my point is that even though it may take some extra patience on your part I bet you will have super healthy strong dreadlocks once they mature! Love you lady!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form