Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey now, no wax!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
I love my dreads!!! There is no other way for me. I sectioned and back combed. after that I washed everyday and palmed rolled making them toighter and tighter. I now always blow dry then 2 to prevent mold. It's feels good and now I feel so connected to the natural world around me. I also feel more and sense more. I am more sensitive to ppl, things, etc. I feel so much more and I know the dreads have so much to do with this. It is very spirirtual to me and I never use wax. I went the natural way. Wax is not natural for human hair and makes the dreads slip. Mine locked right away without it, and it messy and egts all over your linens, clothing, face and body. I of course can only speak for myself, but I'm just so happy. I think everyone should have dreads. My son Levi who is 11 years old is starting his dreads now, and a few others will also when I believe they can take care of them. I have 10 kids s far and so far 2 are begging for dreads. The rest are still 2 young and don't know what thye really wnat yet, but if my children wnat them when they become of deciding age, thye will have them ox!!!! loving you all my family!! be well
updated by @laila-evans: 02/14/15 10:19:04AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
you look too amazing to have 10 kids (and counting?)love ya lotsyea your son came to me askin bout dreads awhile backu should invite him to join here too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
lol!!!! That is so funny!!!! I'll tell him as soon as I can get him upstairs. I can't believe Levi contacted you. LMAO!!!! That's so funny! I love that kid so much. I'll tell him to check it out. Thank you also for the sweet comments. I really do love the love you send me. You are so beautiful to me. laila soaringeagle said:
you look too amazing to have 10 kids (and counting?)
love ya lots
yea your son came to me askin bout dreads awhile back
u should invite him to join here too
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
sux that all this time we havent lived too far from eachother but now im moving 2000 miles away

--
laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
that's what planes, trains and autos are for. where are you moving 2? soaringeagle said:
sux that all this time we havent lived too far from eachother but now im moving 2000 miles away
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
and schooliestulsa with my best freind chevelle whos on here too ..then colorado asap after thatand travel as much as we can thsayts why we got the busbut if u join us we'll need 3 more busses and 4-6 tipis just for your kids..lol

--
laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
I already have a bus! oxoxoxoxoxoxox with all these kids I really didn't have much of a choice. yeah, I wouldn't mind doing a few runs with you guys!!! I start back to classes on the 8th of this month. I get breaks and i'm taking the next Summer off. soaringeagle said:
and schoolies
tulsa with my best freind chevelle whos on here too ..then colorado asap after that
and travel as much as we can thsayts why we got the bus

but if u join us we'll need 3 more busses and 4-6 tipis just for your kids..lol
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
u got a schoolbus? coolwere adding a 2nd floor for chevies kids to have bedrooms up there

--
laila evans
@laila-evans
15 years ago
12 posts
I have a 15 passenger van. i had a school bus but the repairs killed me so I got this for now, but its a nice size and will do for now. It's in my pics. I'm looking for a new school bus. Think we're going to have some adventures sweet you!!! I'm so happy. soaringeagle said:
u got a schoolbus? cool
were adding a 2nd floor for chevies kids to have bedrooms up there
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ebay has alotbut if u got the $ theres a beautiful city transit bus fir sale near here (downongtownpa) check www.myspace.com/animalcycles i think it isreal nice guy too5000 and is in perfect shape

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form