Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

new front page

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i made a new front pagfe, its not too fancy but its well optimized i believe to bring us a hell of alot more trafficif anyone wants to make it look cooler be my guest but the wording will need to stay the same till i can evaluate the performance and adjust itits my hope this will greatly increase traffic (by 10 times maybe)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 12:23:52PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh also the currunt old front page is now linked to a new homre button the new address is www.dreadlockssite.com/main/ so if u want to bipass this new spash screen front page then go bookmark the /main pagei will want a spiffup on the front page ill add the slideshow now at least

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok theres still 1 issue i cant figure out clicku=ing the site name in the header takes u to the splash page im trying to find a way around it but uses some weird assed coding

--
Jackal
@jackal
14 years ago
132 posts
i think it looks awesome. i think the layout looks pretty okay, its just a little different than people on this site are used to is all.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the main purpose is to have way more ppl find us 1st and with a lil tweaking that shouldnt be too hardi'll just have to make minor lil changes every couple weeks till wee get therethe target keyword were at position 11 now i want us as close to 1 as possible and if we get there will make a massive diference

--
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
i like the idea of the front page and thinks it looks ok.... but we want it to look cool and i think the way it is, in a 4 column structure..... i think it looks a bit weird, maybe do it in 3 column or something..... the first column with the pic in it looks a bit out of place and think it would be wise to change it..... make it look more professional instead of slapped together..... just a though...... love the pic... but it just dont seem right to me.... idk maybe change it up a bit, but i love the idea of a front page
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea ill i got an idea 1 m=in

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok hows that

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts

soaringeagle said:
ok hows that
looks the same to me
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
?? i removed the left collem and the big pic replaced it with 2 small pics in the bottom right and the counter and whos online in the leftadded a menu links to the main sections at top home forums bligs pics vids members

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form