Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey everyone, a spam email to look out for

Oniondog
@oniondog
14 years ago
18 posts
Hey guys, haven't visited in a while but I thought I'd just let you know about this spammer. I just got this in my inbox:Lilian added a comment to your profile on dreadlocks forums ------------Lilian200desmond@yahoo.co.ukGREETINGS FROM lilian ................................................HelloMy name is miss lilian viewing and going through your profile address today has made me to became intrested in you,i will also like to know you more,and i want you to send an email to my email address so that i can send you my picture, for you to know and see whom i am.Here is my email address(lilian200desmond@yahoo.co.uk) believe we can move from here!I am waiting for your mail to my email address above.lilian .(Remeber the distance or colour does not matter but love matters alot in life)PLEASE I WOULD LIKE YOU TO GO DIRECT TO MY EMAIL ADDRESS BELOW TO CONTACT ME NOW....Lilian200desmond@yahoo.co.uk...............................................................HAPPY TO READ FROM YOUBYE....------------
updated by @oniondog: 01/13/15 08:46:22PM
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
Ewwwwwwwww! WTF? Thanks for letting us know : D
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
yeah i saw it going thru one by one on everyones page and posting that. someone deleted them tho. just dont respond to that email. good work to whomever deleted em
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
its the ghana dating scam i deleted her within 2 minutes unfortunately we are attracting moree we can moderate members for awehile or delete em as they join

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
yeah i was just messaging u to tell u about it and then noticed her profile was already deleted haha good work
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form