Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hey guys. Stopping in to introduce myself

Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
So yesterday I finally decided to go ahead and finally start dreading. I decided to go with the backcombing method without wax or anything. They are really messy right now but Im totally fine with that. They will lock up eventually. I tried to backcomb rather gently as to not damage my hair but for the most part I think it went pretty well. From here Im just going to let nature take its course and see what happens. Let me know what you guys think. Im really excited to finally start this journey.
updated by @conner-hannon: 02/14/15 05:26:43AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
looks good but if u call that messy your in for a surprise..lol

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
lolno Im not worried about it in the least. Its more of a shock going from perfect and well kept hair into a mess. Im really looking forward to seeing the changes my hair will go through.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i guess i was lucky being 200 miles from the nearest mirror when i let mine dread

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
supp
@supp
14 years ago
81 posts
I like your beggining dreads, they dont look very messy, is this neglect?
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
lolprobably so but really Im going to enjoy watching the process happen. soaringeagle said:
i guess i was lucky being 200 miles from the nearest mirror when i let mine dread
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
thanks man. No they are backcombed but they came out looking like neglect so I guess it worked well lol Michael Hein said:
I like your beggining dreads, they dont look very messy, is this neglect?
Conner Hannon
@conner-hannon
14 years ago
27 posts
easy enough. When I backcombed, I purposefully tried to make them messy because it eventually loosens up a bit. So it was really more of a jumpstart than anything.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
lol..these aren't that messy, just poofy...you want mess? wait a couple of moths when they're all loopy and zig zag-y ... But you'll learn to love them as they grow :D
jim
@jim
14 years ago
40 posts
hey and welcome :)now all you have to do is nothing :p kind of!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form