Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hitchiking to new York city

Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
Ok well I'm starting probably the biggest journey of my life I plan to hitchhike all the way to new York from here in east Texas I am posting this here because along my way I could use some help as small as a ride to the next town or a place to sleep if antic y'all are willing it would be appreciated I'll be bringing my Siberian husky as well just FYI I plAn on leaving for Tyler Texas tonight. Feedback please
updated by @justin-gibson: 02/14/15 06:10:30AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you might be surprised how fast u get there but the dog might slow u down alot

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Punk4peaceॐ
@punk4peace
14 years ago
13 posts
Good luck se is right it shouldn't take to long...he's right about the dog too...I've live north of NYC...soI can'thelpya out but I'll deffanitly send out good energy andpeacful vibe your way...I was lucky to meet so many kind souls on hitch hikingjourneys..I wish the same to you...checkout hipfourms and craigslist for rideshares...that can be real helpful...peaceful journey...
Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
I'm in mindin lousiAnna nicest person in the world got me. A hotel room

Punk4peace said:
Good luck se is right it shouldn't take to long...he's right about the dog too...I've live north of NYC...so I can'thelpya out but I'll deffanitly send out good energy andpeacful vibe your way...I was lucky to meet so many kind souls on hitch hikingjourneys..I wish the same to you...checkout hipfourms and craigslist for rideshares...that can be real helpful...peaceful journey...
meg ☮
@meg
14 years ago
92 posts
good luck! I only wish I had the guts to eventually hitch hike somewhere :) sending lots of love and good vibes your way :)
Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
Thank you I'll take all I can get

Meg said:
good luck! I only wish I had the guts to eventually hitch hike somewhere :) sending lots of love and good vibes your way :)
L-ray Sepulvado
@l-ray-sepulvado
14 years ago
25 posts
good luck man, don't think i'll be any help to ya. I live here in Lake charles, La. Wheres mindin? thats pretty cool though try an keep us updated man take some pics an video along the way
Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
Sure thing it's east of Shreveport about 20 miles I'm about to head to the truck stop

L-ray Sepulvado said:
good luck man, don't think i'll be any help to ya. I live here in Lake charles, La. Wheres mindin? thats pretty cool though try an keep us updated man take some pics an video along the way
GratefulNick
@gratefulnick
14 years ago
155 posts
I would try to pack light but not to light, kind of prepare for the worst especially if no one picks you up except for a cop, haha.Plan for rain, and cold, nothing sucks more then being hungry cold and wet.Canned food is pretty cheap,+can opener and most gas stations or convient stores have a microwave, it always helps to bring a single burner propane stove, if your in the middle of no where. YMCA's have showers, sometimes if you talk to store owners they will be nice and let you sleep in entrance of the store.Good luck, and sometimes you can find good people to give you rides on craigslist. Are you planning on any trains or bus's, and if you end up in philly hit me up
Justin Gibson
@justin-gibson
14 years ago
42 posts
thanks man I packed pretty well sam is a lil tired of walking im in Atlanta so making good progress took a good shower,another person got me a room... some people are just a blessing,suprised about how little wlking iv had to do so far maybe 45 miles and iv gone 800 i think give or take ill keep yall updated.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form