Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Anyone else hear this about the Crazy Salt Lady??

Rebecca Elaine
@rebecca-elaine
14 years ago
7 posts
Betsy Martin: Hey! when you call in to Dreadheadhq with dread questions, i am who you get to talk with! woohoo! cannot wait to answer all your dread questions!Source: DHHQ fan page on Facebook, posted on August 29th, 12:11 pm
updated by @rebecca-elaine: 01/13/15 08:45:58PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
clueless crazy ladyjust a few weeks ago 1 of our members ordered lock peppa for a freind (and felt guilty doing it) it was taking forever so he called and talked to someone i guess salty lady and she insisted that they had not received a single order since january..lolreal good job shes doin huh..or maybe we are doing a real good job and dhhq really hasnt had an order in 9 months..lolmaybe thats why jonny has so much time to hang out with us lately?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rebecca Elaine
@rebecca-elaine
14 years ago
7 posts
hahaha wow, awesome choice in spokesperson, huh?? He definitely has had a lot of time to hang out lately... and since when has he had the time to reply to individual comments? Somethin's definitely fishy in the business industry of maintained dreadlocks. soaringeagle said:
clueless crazy lady
just a few weeks ago 1 of our members ordered lock peppa for a freind (and felt guilty doing it) it was taking forever so he called and talked to someone i guess salty lady and she insisted that they had not received a single order since january..lol
real good job shes doin huh..
or maybe we are doing a real good job and dhhq really hasnt had an order in 9 months..lol
maybe thats why jonny has so much time to hang out with us lately?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
almost makes me want to call just to ask her "why would anyone put wax in theyre hair..hows that make sense arent residues bad for dreads?"

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Rebecca Elaine
@rebecca-elaine
14 years ago
7 posts
You should record the call if you do. That would be pretty entertaining! soaringeagle said:
almost makes me want to call just to ask her "why would anyone put wax in theyre hair..hows that make sense arent residues bad for dreads?"
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
haha that would be pretty good. so they really havent had an order since January? wow thats pretty awesome
cody1886
@cody1886
14 years ago
97 posts
Dhhq lame my dreads would be ruined if it wasnt for this website and soaring eagle. I bought the dreadkit and before i dreaded i found this site and threw away my wax before it was ever opened thanks. Se
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
good for u, u found this site just in time
cody1886
@cody1886
14 years ago
97 posts
Call them up it will be so funny whats their number
Dislike 0

Tags