Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dang it!

ily babe
@ily-babe
14 years ago
18 posts
well idk if this even goes under this section, but...well its not a question or anything but yesterday a friend of mines grabbed my hair pretty aggressively and i think really loosened up the hair thats tryin to come together!im about 2 weeks from being at 2 months (natural),so like i said no questions or anything just ranting i guess.... =[
updated by @ily-babe: 01/13/15 08:45:56PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dont woory bout it but..yank on his some 2

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
ily babe
@ily-babe
14 years ago
18 posts
haha, i shouldve!thanks!
The Rapture of Exile
@the-rapture-of-exile
14 years ago
33 posts
I HATE HATE HATE the sensation of my hair coming apart now. It irritates me to no end when ppl do that sh*t
The Rapture of Exile
@the-rapture-of-exile
14 years ago
33 posts
You should sneak up behind your friend and backcomb (by that i mean shred) his hair!
Wild Roots
@wild-roots
14 years ago
14 posts
Glad to see I'm not the only one that's had nightmares about my dreads. I had a nightmare that some of my dreads fell out and I started to freak out. When I woke up I was so relieved that it was only a dream. Scary stuff! bobbi blaine said:
i had a nightmare last night that i cut all of my hair off and removing some of my dreads caused bald spots and sores... i acted perfectly normal while everyone else around me acted totally grossed out. bad dream. very very bad dream.

Chewin Change said:
i actually have nightmares about people grabbing at my hair.

i had a nightmare last night where someone went up behind me with their whole hand and pulled at the back of my hair. i was really sad.

then i woke up without dreading undone. cha ching!
ily babe
@ily-babe
14 years ago
18 posts
haha, well at least it those nightmares havent actually occurred so thats good!yeah, im kind of upset, but i dont think it did too much damage.. but its looser thats for sure. =[
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form