Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Welcoming people

Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
Woooo I moved into my uni accommodation and the people here are kool. They have said my dreads look like they are forming and they were like "ye man you should grow your dreads" I have been asked to shake my head so you cna see my dreads fly. also been called rastarafi :D I'm more motivated to grow them <3thought I'd just share, i hope i haven't jinxed it and hope some girls like it lol
updated by @shuaib-ahmed: 01/13/15 08:45:52PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Glad it's going well :DI've been asked to shake my head around too..it's a weird request but I guess I understand it LOL!!I'm gonna be starting college in October and I'm kinda nervous, I don't think I'll see people from my high school since I graduated 2 years ago and most everyone already went to college, but I still wonder how it's gonna go :)
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
I hope it goes well for ya, its good.... a new start with new people. Ye i was kind of nervous but i realised everyone else is in the same situation so it was easy!!!wot u studying?
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
its gunna take time but its worth the wait because natural makes them look thick and proper gd
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
So glad to hear this Shuaib!

what school will you be attending Paula? Don't be nervous in most cases people who were afraid to be themselves in HS sorta come out of their shells in college and generally people are more accepting of different styles. You're gonna have a Blast! Many Blessings Paula said:

Glad it's going well :D
I've been asked to shake my head around too..it's a weird request but I guess I understand it LOL!!I'm gonna be starting college in October and I'm kinda nervous, I don't think I'll see people from my high school since I graduated 2 years ago and most everyone already went to college, but I still wonder how it's gonna go :)
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I'm gonna be at the local community college, studying to be a paralegal :)Good luck to you Shuaib :D
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
cheers I was glad too :)gd luck to you too, hope you have loads of fun :D I moved in 9 days earlier so I've just been chilling with all the people from my flat smoking hookah lol
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
haha!!! niiice :P Shuaib ahmed said:
cheers I was glad too :)

gd luck to you too, hope you have loads of fun :D I moved in 9 days earlier so I've just been chilling with all the people from my flat smoking hookah lol
Iain
@iain
14 years ago
844 posts
that's really good to hear man!i know you were having a rough time with peers, but it's always helpful to be around at least a few non condescending people occasionally ;)but as they mature im sure you'll get that even less.
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
Sweet! Positive vibes man it's all good.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form