Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

LICE!!! HELP!!!

Eric Is Asche
@eric-is-asche
14 years ago
37 posts
so my girlfriend goes to college and comes home 2 weeks later and give me lice. i got it bad. AND I MEAN BAD! it itches like crazy. and i just found some fleas in there too. does any one know the quickest and easiest way to get rid of them. i might cut them out today. PLEASE HELP!!! and quickly!!!eRic
updated by @eric-is-asche: 01/13/15 08:45:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
alcohol 70% rubbing alcoholpour over head (ddont gotta soak em)wrap head in plastic waitr 1/2 hour or longer wash aND DO AN UNDILUTEED VINAGER RINCEREPEAT EVERY 3 DAYSu can add neem seed oil to yopur shampoo or baking soda too

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
be carefull with alcohol its not ez to breathu can use a tube to breath thru

--
Eric Is Asche
@eric-is-asche
14 years ago
37 posts
thanks i heard peppermint helps with fleas. so i've been using dr b's peppermint shampoo. i will try the alcohol today. you should see the bloody water in the shower from scratching my scalp raw. its some gross shit. its driving me so crazy i might cut them. oh and wrapping in plastic. you mean like saran wrap? soaringeagle said:
alcohol 70% rubbing alcohol
pour over head (ddont gotta soak em)
wrap head in plastic waitr 1/2 hour or longer wash aND DO AN UNDILUTEED VINAGER RINCE
REPEAT EVERY 3 DAYS

u can add neem seed oil to yopur shampoo or baking soda too
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
pepermint? teatree would have kept u from getting lice i dont tink pepermint does anythingalllllways use teatree i wont go aNYwhere without teatreeand yea saran wraps fineu just want to keep the fumes in so all they can breath is alcohol fumes Eric Is Asche said:
thanks i heard peppermint helps with fleas. so i've been using dr b's peppermint shampoo. i will try the alcohol today. you should see the bloody water in the shower from scratching my scalp raw. its some gross shit. its driving me so crazy i might cut them. oh and wrapping in plastic. you mean like saran wrap?

soaringeagle said:
alcohol 70% rubbing alcohol
pour over head (ddont gotta soak em)
wrap head in plastic waitr 1/2 hour or longer wash aND DO AN UNDILUTEED VINAGER RINCE
REPEAT EVERY 3 DAYS

u can add neem seed oil to yopur shampoo or baking soda too

--
Eric Is Asche
@eric-is-asche
14 years ago
37 posts
holy crap that burns. i only had 50% in the house so thats what i used. i read about pepper mint on some home remedy website. the alcohol is now soaking. some of the burning is going away. now its just tingling. i used to use the baking soda and acv rinse. but it made my skin break out so i started using dr b's. i got the peppermint just cause i like the smell. i guess i'll get tea tree next time. if i get rid of these lice that is. thanks s.e. i will start making you a tam for all your advice youve given me over the past year or so.
Lacie Blaze
@lacie-blaze
14 years ago
39 posts
You will need to get them out of everything or you will just keep getting them. wash and bag any clothes, bedding, pillows, etc and keep them bagged up for atleast a week to suffocate all them. Bug bomb the house to kill any in the carpet. I've had them once.. when I was very young... but we didn't do it right the first couple times we tried to get rid of them... so I kept getting more. Good luck... I know it sucks.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
you should really get a couple bottles of delacet. http://www.delacet.com/ Best treatment for lice in dreadies. It's natural too. Good Luck
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form