Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

2strand twist

Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
Ok if i have a two strand twist...will it dread up?
updated by @cade: 02/15/15 08:31:28AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
not very likely with caucasion hairwell it mightwell it will if u did no 2strand tw8ists at all u have waxc impeding dreadsing when the wax is gone anything u start with evenm perfectly copmbed strr5aight hair will dread now if the wax is removed the hair probablyt will go straioght thenm dread\waxed 2 stranmd twists wiull be waxed 2 stranmd twistsany dre4ading will be slow and messed upu see anything will result in dreads especialy just waitingg for dreadsu can rub 2 stiones against your ead and it will dreadsu can crochet u can wioll rub u can backcomb t&r whateverbut the dreading starts when u stiop it all..waxed 2 strand twistsw will look like waxed 2 strand twists till its alowed to dread and u got 2 things holdin u back..wax preventing knots and 2 strand twists never creatting anty to startat least backcombed and waxed u have knots tro start it juset dont progress f5rokm there so u wont start til the hair can move and knotso yea they can become natural dreads once the y are wax free and come apart (or not some mighe survive)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
Aight man thank u....ill ppst pics of my hair soon

soaringeagle said:
not very likely with caucasion hair well it mightwell it will if u did no 2strand tw8ists at all u have waxc impeding dreadsing when the wax is gone anything u start with evenm perfectly copmbed strr5aight hair will dread now if the wax is removed the hair probablyt will go straioght thenm dread\waxed 2 stranmd twists wiull be waxed 2 stranmd twistsany dre4ading will be slow and messed upu see anything will result in dreads especialy just waitingg for dreadsu can rub 2 stiones against your ead and it will dreadsu can crochet u can wioll rub u can backcomb t&r whateverbut the dreading starts when u stiop it all..waxed 2 strand twistsw will look like waxed 2 strand twists till its alowed to dread and u got 2 things holdin u back..wax preventing knots and 2 strand twists never creatting anty to startat least backcombed and waxed u have knots tro start it juset dont progress f5rokm there so u wont start til the hair can move and knotso yea they can become natural dreads once the y are wax free and come apart (or not some mighe survive)
Denney Coning
@denney-coning
14 years ago
16 posts
The first time I started dreads I had the 2 strand twist or plat done. It didn't work. She told me I had to put gel on each twist every day and sit under a dryer. Oh, and I couldn't get my hair wet for at least a month. That shit stunk, literally smelled like shit. Don't waste your time.
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
ya man thats what happened to me i finally took the ones that werent dreadin up out and now they look much better Denney Coning said:
The first time I started dreads I had the 2 strand twist or plat done. It didn't work. She told me I had to put gel on each twist every day and sit under a dryer. Oh, and I couldn't get my hair wet for at least a month. That shit stunk, literally smelled like shit. Don't waste your time.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well saidman i hate this laptop i just saw how messed up my 1st reply was...lolso u took a few out and theyre already dreading now that u got the wax out huh

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
You should look at the twist and rip guide(link at the top) you twist then split and it makes a few knots. Try that on the parts that you unraveled and see if it work better for you :)
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
ya man its awesome this is much better than the twist and rip or whatever i did lol...im rlly enjoying the experience....but apparently my hair is pretty good for dreads so its going pretty fast ill post pics soon as i can find my camera lol soaringeagle said:
well said

man i hate this laptop i just saw how messed up my 1st reply was...lol

so u took a few out and theyre already dreading now that u got the wax out huh
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yea just keep gettin the wax out till its all gone

--
Cade
@cade
14 years ago
33 posts
oh uh i didnt ever use wax...i used that gel crap....but i mean its all out now ;) soaringeagle said:
yea just keep gettin the wax out till its all gone
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form