Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

annoying natural dreads

Will Gibbs
@will-gibbs
14 years ago
35 posts
okay, so i havent been on this site for ages cause i have been not thinking about dreads and growing my hair....some of you might remember me and the trouble with no patience, with short untangling dreads......in 3 weeks (school holidays) in going to crochet me some dreads.....I go to the beach and surf often, and i get natural dreads coming in after one day at the beach!!! THATS THE PROBLEM... i dont want natural dreads.....i want to put my instant dreads in, in 3 weeks...but i cant do that because my hair is PERFECT for dreads and keeps dreadin its self....i need my dreads neat, because of the stricked rules at school...natural are messy.I wash/ condition my hair frequently to get rid of the natural dreads...but they still form.......i need to have no dreads in my hair cause im planning of sectioning my hair, then crocheting.how can i prevent natural dreads before i do the crocheting. (PLEASE DONT TELL ME TO GROW THEM NATURALLY BECAUSE
updated by @will-gibbs: 02/14/15 05:34:49AM
Will Gibbs
@will-gibbs
14 years ago
35 posts
please dont tell me to grow them naturally because the school wont let me have messy hair
Davey
@davey
14 years ago
22 posts
why don't you just twist and rip? sounds more like someone wants to crochet and is trying to justify it as a need.
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
I agree Davey! I don't know what you want us to say Will.....are we supposed to encourage you to do something that will give you crappy dreads? Do what you want, but don't expect all of us to support it. Davey said:
why don't you just twist and rip? sounds more like someone wants to crochet and is trying to justify it as a need.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
yea you won't find a lot of support for that here! Natural dreads are NOT always messy! No matter what you won't have insta-dreads and if you crochet they will be very damaged and weak. So do what you feel you need to but don't expect us to recommend harmful methods here! Maybe dreads aren't for you?? Panterra Caraway said:
I agree Davey! I don't know what you want us to say Will.....are we supposed to encourage you to do something that will give you crappy dreads? Do what you want, but don't expect all of us to support it.
Davey said:
msfunkadelic
@msfunkadelic
14 years ago
31 posts
I remember last time I was in Cal swimming in the ocean dreaded my hair up as well.. took forever for me to comb out after one day at the beach. I wish I had that now.. lol, all I've got is the detroit river and I'm not trying to go look for hoffa out here, be thankful
Panterra Caraway
@panterra-caraway
14 years ago
667 posts
LOL...love it! msfunkadelic said:
I remember last time I was in Cal swimming in the ocean dreaded my hair up as well.. took forever for me to comb out after one day at the beach. I wish I had that now.. lol, all I've got is the detroit river and I'm not trying to go look for hoffa out here, be thankful
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
how can i prevent natural dreads before i do the crocheting.Umm the same way you prevented them your whole life. Brush.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
natural dfreads arent messy and the scholl has to let u if you explain you wasnt them for spirirual reasonscrochet is a extremely bad ideaif u insist on making them use twist and rip not crochet!now just let your dreads dread geez if it wants to dread that bad in 1 day then it will be perfect nice natural dreads in 2 weeksits summer your not in schoool stop preventing them let them happensue the school if they give u shit

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Will Gibbs
@will-gibbs
14 years ago
35 posts
hahaha okay everyone...i live in australia (private shit school) i have put in some crocheted one before....the only teacher who cares about hair and clothing is the deputy principle....he made me get rid of my super short ones....(even tho they were neat and everyone liked them).......trust me, i have given him everysingle excuses ever invented.....i was in his office for 2 whole classes (2 hours), just arguing about me not getting them out.im in year 12 soon, last year of school.....so now im getting dreads and try just avoid him....... and no, i cant wear anything on my head in class.i cant sue either, he can just expell me from school if he wants.EXTREMELY SHIT DRESS CODE
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form