Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Fuck Me for Being Considerate

Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
So, for those of you who don't know this, I live with the family of a high school buddy. It's myself, my buddy, his brother, and their parents. Now, the mother, of this house hold, and I volunteer for an exotics and wildlife rehab group so we also house 18 parrots, 4 dogs, 4 cats, a 20lb tortoise, a duck, and a blind possum.Well, I've spent the entire weekend moving my buddies girlfriend (and baby momma) out of her house and into ours (she was kicked out by her grandmother who she was living with.)With her, came her 2 boys and her and my buddys daughter.So this morning we were visited by Child Protective Services, called by some woman that's never even been in our house. Ultimately it resulted in us moving the girlfriend back into her old house (after busting our asses to move her out) with her kids, and being forced to place 14 of our birds and all our other animals into new homes.We also have to have an inspection done by the Health Department tomorrow morning, and the kids must go to the doctor in the morning to ensure they are healthy (per order of CPS).It's really fucked up that this is happening, and I've been crying all day, and just wanted to vent to friends. I'm so angry with the situation but there's nothing that can be done now, and I really disagree with people being able to call in things like this anonymously, I feel I have a right to face my accuser, and all I want to know is why? What have we done? Allowing a woman with 3 children to move in because she's no where else to go is a good thing, isn't it?Well, I guess just fuck me for being considerate.
updated by @alden: 01/13/15 08:45:22PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
dhs/cps are fucked up assholes yea sometimes they do good but more often then not thats not the caseumm i will take a bird or 2 and ui have a freind who will take any others (i think) so if u still need homes fir any let me know (dunno how id her em tho where r u?)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
Thats messed up man
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
Man that is messed up wtf, i hate that how someone that doesnt know you has never seen you has never had a chat with you comes into ure house and changed shit around cause they think it will makes things better?! TELL THEM TO FUCK OFF! u were doing a nice thing helping a family in need. Its more than my family would do i can tell you that ! And they are getting rid of ure birds WTF seriously ???? These are your animals that u have rescued, ure house has been working fine with this system of people plus animals for a very long time and now people just come in and and change things, sorry no but i cant hack that. Thats one thing i really hate people touching and changing my stuff without my permission, who the fuck are they? They are just another person not greater than me or you what gives them the right to march into YOUR home and tell YOU what to do? Fucking pricks,All ventedSorry dude shit like that makes me angry
Jdwood
@jdwood
14 years ago
275 posts
I don't understand??? Why does CPS have the authority to force you to get rid of your animals especially if your are volunteers? I do not know how the laws are in the US but are you not allowed to contest any decision made by an authority?Maybe you can get yourself a lawyer because this really sucks.
Dave2
@dave2
14 years ago
71 posts
that sux big time, animals need more people like you.me personally i would report her for some serious offence(real or not)and see how she likes her privacy up-rooted and defiled for no apparent reason.Not a terrorist is she :)
msfunkadelic
@msfunkadelic
14 years ago
31 posts
wow, I'm really sorry you have to go through this, especially as a results of trying to help so many different types of life. Keep your head up kid and remember who is truly your judge, not the cps, neighbor or whoever else. Keep doing good, it is appreciated and even though it's hard right now remember you've changed the lives of many and for that you will be rewarded. don't lose your kind heart, there are too few around.
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
wow that shit is fucked up yothose fuckers have FAR to much authorityit needs to be taken backdo they want you guys to register the whole place as a not for profit parrot/wildlife refuge?This won't put housing in jeopardy for you will it? How are the parents?
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
That really is fucked up...did they even investigate or anything? I can kind of understand how someone who doesn't know what going on inside the house could be concerned for children living with so many animals, but they should have gone into your house, asked questions, examined it and then decided what to do...them going in like that and forcing you all to have the lady move out and get rid of your animals is completely illogical.Screw them...I hope you can work this out :/
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form