Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

oh my god i got a lil loose hairs and frizz

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

jah levis dreads are no doubt impressive but as u can see in the vid theres a ton of loose hairsdo those loose hairs make those dreads any less amazing? no!loose hairs are not anything to freak out about! after all u spent a lifetime with all loose hairs so now when u got dreads why is it suddenly necessary to not have any?when hair becomes dreads does it cease to be hair? no, it still behaves as hair will behave being loose untill it tangles and dreadsjust because now u have dreads doesnt mean u no longer have hair!

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 05:35:00AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I love my loose hair :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i do too :)

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
My mom thinks I'm crazy, but ever since I was a little girl I've had straight flat hair and have been trying to make my hair frizzy and it always just fell flat after a few hours! ...now it comes and I don't have to do anything :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i just never bother worrying bout my hair unless its blowing in my eyes bothering meusualy the only time it bothers me is when driving coast to coast with the windows open ..if its blowing in my eyes for like 10 hours straight i get lil annoyedotherwise i just dont care

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I don't get why people fuss sooo much about loose hair either! I think it's pretty!
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
yeah, it's like softening to dreads, I find that dreads without loose hair look so strange and out of place, but with loose hair...idk how to explain it...it's like a tattoo with shading around it :D NaturalWomyn said:
I don't get why people fuss sooo much about loose hair either! I think it's pretty!
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I love the way you said that! I agree completely! Paula said:
yeah, it's like softening to dreads, I find that dreads without loose hair look so strange and out of place, but with loose hair...idk how to explain it...it's like a tattoo with shading around it :D

NaturalWomyn said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the dreads that have zero loose hairs and big bald areas aro9und the roots always look diseased to me

--
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
LMAO you're too funny SE I agree they do look sickly and weak like that!lol soaringeagle said:
the dreads that have zero loose hairs and big bald areas aro9und the roots always look diseased to me
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form