Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Does any of you make or sell hats?

Peaceful Dread
@peaceful-dread
14 years ago
24 posts
I desperately need a hat. Winter is on its way and Sweden is very, and I mean VERY cold in the winter... where can I get one?
updated by @peaceful-dread: 01/13/15 08:45:11PM
Peaceful Dread
@peaceful-dread
14 years ago
24 posts
Thank you! They just don't seem warm enough.... would like to make a special order. I need something thick and fury. Preferably from someone European, so it does not take too long to send it. =)
MomaHepp
@momahepp
14 years ago
27 posts
I do! I have some stuff to look @ on facebook under CrosseyedCreations LuvinJesus of find me Lacy Hepp and u can check some stuff out. I can also do custom, just tell me what u want. They run between $15 or $20 depending on size and yarn type plus shipping. Im in america, though and have never shipped overseas. I have a thick/ fluffy brown one already made. It's really big. Just let me know, thanks! :)

Peaceful Dread said:
Thank you! They just don't seem warm enough.... would like to make a special order. I need something thick and fury. Preferably from someone European, so it does not take too long to send it. =)
Peaceful Dread
@peaceful-dread
14 years ago
24 posts
Thank you, Momahepp.... I'll check it out and get back to you. =)
MomaHepp
@momahepp
14 years ago
27 posts
Ok, I was thinking though if u want warm, wool is the warmest yarn.

Peaceful Dread said:
Peaceful Dread
@peaceful-dread
14 years ago
24 posts
Thanks... I sent you a msg yesterday that you will find in your inbox, I was thinking that maybe it is best if we make business on our own. =) MomaHepp said:

Peaceful Dread said:
MomaHepp
@momahepp
14 years ago
27 posts
Oh ok I will check it out tomorrow, I have been camping away from computers the last couple day. Will get back to u soon. :-D

Peaceful Dread said:
Thanks... I sent you a msg yesterday that you will find in your inbox, I was thinking that maybe it is best if we make business on our own. =) MomaHepp said:

Peaceful Dread said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form