Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

when do i know my dread are matrue

kam crowley
@kam-crowley
14 years ago
13 posts
so i know its still a ways off but i was wondering how i know if my dreads are mature? thx
updated by @kam-crowley: 01/13/15 08:45:00PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
some say 1 yr some say 2 but generaly when they move outta the teen rebelios stage settle down into a dull routine dont change much over the months and years and leave behind the good ol wild times of youth

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
kam crowley
@kam-crowley
14 years ago
13 posts
ha i love the analogy, thx SE soaringeagle said:
some say 1 yr some say 2 but generaly when they move outta the teen rebelios stage settle down into a dull routine dont change much over the months and years and leave behind the good ol wild times of youth
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
i knew mines were mature when you wash em and they dont come out.they just tighten up.but im not sure
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
My actual dread doesnt change at all anymore its only the roots that change now, but yeah like SE said they settle down and get into a dull routine lol and leave the times of youth behind. I used to love waking up everyday and seeing something new happening on my head !
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
I consider mine mature when they've tightened to the point that they won't tighten anymore. Could be a year or two, could be 8 or 9 months, every ones head is different.
kam crowley
@kam-crowley
14 years ago
13 posts
thanx everybody for the info
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form