Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Just started the journey!!!

John
@john
14 years ago
8 posts
Hi everyone. I just started my journey. I'm two full days in now and I'm totally loving it. Here is a before and after. I've taken most of the beads out because it sounds like they need to unravel and lock up by themselves. I used TnR and some look kinda like braids. I've been researching and thinking about this for about a year now and finally made the plunge. I had a great response from my youth which was a major morale booster. Anyways, I'm looking forward to being part of the community.
updated by @john: 02/14/15 12:24:17PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
awesome they look great..n congrats

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Dragonfly
@dragonfly
14 years ago
47 posts
Welcome! I love how happy you look in the most recent pic, it's obvious you're loving the journey!
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Welcome to our lil community!! It's really great here ..and you dreads are looking pretty good :)
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Welcome! The dreads look great and suit you well, can't wait to see them progress! Many Blessings
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
nice, do plan on thicking them?
John
@john
14 years ago
8 posts
Not sure, do you mean crocheting? I actually tried at first and it was too much effort. I'm enjoying the mess. James Rosales said:
John
@john
14 years ago
8 posts
Thanks everyone. I can't wait to see how they turn out. I'll definitely let you know how things go along the way.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
no dont crochet he meant congo crochet thins them its really a bad idea

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
oh noes, I ment purposely joining two dreads together. John said:
Not sure, do you mean crocheting? I actually tried at first and it was too much effort. I'm enjoying the mess.

James Rosales said:
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form