Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

first day of school....

BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
WOW! i have never been happier to go to school.ive gotten so much unexpected positive feedback from everyoneeven my teachers are loving my hairi just wanted to share what a good day i had!
updated by @beesaav: 02/14/15 06:42:21AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
cool :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
thats great to hear. glad u had such a good day.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
That's awesome! I almost wish I was still in school so I could show off my dreadies to everyone..... almost :P
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
that's great! :DI hope I get that reply when I dread, but then again by the time my hair grows and I dread it, It'll probbly be end of school year :/you're a senior?
Jack Roth
@jack-roth
14 years ago
298 posts
yeah man the younger generations are really finding dreads socialy acceptable now and even cool :D
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Glad it went well, hope the rest of your schooling is just as good!
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Glad to hear it! Are u in HS or college??
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
Jack Roth said:
yeah man the younger generations are really finding dreads socialy acceptable now and even cool :D
I don't know how many times I was called the 'white lil wayne' while I was in school cuz of my dreads......... pisses me off.
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
Haha white little wayne?That sucks.I have one teacher that makes fun of me all the time, and I make fun of him back.He keeps calling me ziggy marley.And making fun of meBut its actually pretty funny haha.its better than him calling me blair witch like lat year. :P
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form