Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Where can I find these? :D

Matthew
@matthew
14 years ago
109 posts
So, I was thinking about who I wanted to be for Halloween, and I've seen Tarzan, and the cliche cave man already portrayed. So I thought I'd be Kit Fisto, a Jedi Knight.His hair totally resembles dreads, they're like.. tentacles, more than likely.I was wondering if anyone knows what those wraps around his tentacles are called? I've seen them on dreadlocks before, but I can't find a photo.Does anyone know what they're called, or where I could find them?(:

&

They look like huge beads, but I can't tell.<3
updated by @matthew: 01/13/15 08:44:40PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
kinda like peyote stitches but more likely leather sleeves

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
but umm u do reallize those are ink right? hes a cartooni guess u can paint stripes on your dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alden
@alden
14 years ago
303 posts
lol, yes, paint your dreads, and if you write DHHQ or KnottyBoy on the can of paint first then it'll help you hair dread faster!!!But really, they do look like they're just sleeves, you can make 'em at home for dirt cheap, or order em online for a bit more.The peyote stitch sleeves will take a bit long to make, and may not give you the look you're wanting, so I'd go for a leather sleeve.Hit up a craft store and buy some fake leather looking fabric, then cut a section to size for it to fit your dread properly. You can either sew it together, or punch holes down the 2 sides used for the seem and thread it (so then if it's a little small it won't matter).
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
look kinda like these, only took 1 min to make, but all brown ones....

updated by @neil-coe: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form