Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Hello Everyone

Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
Hi I'm James, & I been falling in love with the whole dread concept from quite some time now.I really don't know how or what made me starting liking dreads (obviously not bob marley or television as most people) but it's getting to the point where I'm pretty sure I'm ready to take the plunge. For the past week I been researching about growing dreads and all the good things that come along with it... & to my surprise I still have plenty of questions! :/ so I kinda thought I'll try to join and meet people within the "dread society" unfortunately my city is quite well culturally reserved (80% hispanic 15% asian 5% others races) So I thought I might look around the internet and to my surprise I found this amazing website(:I look forward to meeting you guys and once I begin my dreadlock journey I will keep you guys posted ^_^
updated by @jammmeeesss: 02/14/15 05:28:10AM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
first off welcome, glad you found our site...... its the dest dread site out there, cause it offers real information, and the members are just great, like a big family....ok now for dreads.... go natural, its the best way to do it, all you need to do is wash, i would recommend a baking soda wash followed by a cold rinse..... and maybe a little sectioning here and there, but it will pretty much start to section its self, just keep those ones from combinding together............ and dont use no wax or tools!!!! well good luck
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
mmhmm dreadings just that easy :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Jenova
@jenova
14 years ago
5 posts
Welcome! This is an awesome site for good solid info! Can't want to see the begininng of your dreads
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
thank you for the welcoming(: & yeah from what I can see so far, this seems like a really great community.Litterly I been on this website almost the whole day... trying to get my dreaducation. hahaGreat to meet you and especially you Soaringeagle... I didn't have to spend hours reading on these forums and articles to know you're sort of the Guru of the website maybe even the owner? Your Avatar just says Epic all over it XDanywho like I stated earlier, I still have many questions about dreads... Not sure if I should Post them here or make an entire new thread for my question and motives about dreads. but before I do that, I'm just trying to read as much as possible ^__^but thank you for the welcoming again.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Hey!! And welcome to this totally freaking awesome site :DDid I see you on Yahoo???? :)~~LOL!! SE .. first our "leader" now our "Guru" ..what's next our president? ...lol...nvm that's probably more of a step down xD
Christina Love
@christina-love
14 years ago
1 posts
Blessings to you & your Journey.. It's all about having patience, strength & love.Welcome to this amazing beautiful site:)<3
Jammmeeesss(:
@jammmeeesss
14 years ago
34 posts
@Paula heh, I don't know... I did reccently post up 2 questions about dreads locks tho so if you did answer one a question about dreads it probbly was me then :P
Matthew
@matthew
14 years ago
109 posts
Welcome friend! I'm sure you'll find what you're looking for! There's a plethora of infinite knowledge here! And once you start your dreading process, I wish you luck! There's NO wrong method to start dreads, no matter what ANYONE tells ya! I promise! (:Peace and love!<3
recoverytrouble
@recoverytrouble
14 years ago
70 posts
Welcome James:) You're on the right path if you've decided to research 1st cos you've found a site here that will give honest answers with no blinding by profit. Congrats on making the 1st step to letting your hair be itself and by extension yourself as well!@ SE, dude you'll be able to sit back when new members intro themselves and ask questions. Neil, Paula and alot of others are gaining the knowledge to help answer early questions and have gained the ability to do so from your own guidance. Must feel pretty special huh brother:D
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form