Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

This is me dude.

Bryce Forrest
@bryce-forrest
14 years ago
32 posts
I'm Bryce. I live in WY. I play guitar and didgeridoo. Music is sort of my world in a nutshell. Some bands I love are as follows (in no particular order)...... Tool, Nirvana, Jack Johnson, Xavier Rudd, John Butler Trio, The Beatles, Led Zeppelin, Pink Floyd, Bright Eyes, Ben Harper, Blind Melon, and on and on and on....That's really the best way I know how to describe ME is through my music. It's my expression.But the dreads.... I had twist and rip dreads for a couple of weeks. But I felt so fake about it, so I conditioned them and brushed them out without much of a problem. It's been two months since them, and my new neglect dreads are looking great. :))
updated by @bryce-forrest: 02/15/15 07:33:29AM
Jamie Thompson
@jamie-thompson
14 years ago
36 posts
Cool man, glad to here your natural dreads are coming in swell. I am looking at a college out in WY I am from Vermont so that is quite a haul. What part do you live in?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
cool keepin it nattygood to have ya here

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Bryce Forrest
@bryce-forrest
14 years ago
32 posts
I live in like the southwestern part of WY right by Utah. What schooL? Jamie Thompson said:
Cool man, glad to here your natural dreads are coming in swell. I am looking at a college out in WY I am from Vermont so that is quite a haul. What part do you live in?
Jamie Thompson
@jamie-thompson
14 years ago
36 posts
Univesity of Wyoming in Laramie. do you know how far that is from utah or from you for that matter.My Girl goes to school in salt lake
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Welcome to the site! So what town in Wyo? I live in South Dakota. :)
Bryce Forrest
@bryce-forrest
14 years ago
32 posts
Dude far out. That's where I'm going next year. Evanston is about 45 minutes from Salt Lake... Laramie is 4 to 5 hours from Evanston. Still... beats driving to Salt Lake from Vermont. Jamie Thompson said:
Univesity of Wyoming in Laramie. do you know how far that is from utah or from you for that matter.
My Girl goes to school in salt lake
Bryce Forrest
@bryce-forrest
14 years ago
32 posts
Evanston. It's way way south of South Dakota. In fact, I forgot they touched haha pixie said:
Welcome to the site! So what town in Wyo? I live in South Dakota. :)
Jamie Thompson
@jamie-thompson
14 years ago
36 posts
holy shit right on are you a senior in highschool this year... UWyoming hard to get into? for an out of stater that is..
Bryce Forrest
@bryce-forrest
14 years ago
32 posts
yeahhh ima senior. I'm not really sure if it's hard to get into... probably not. It's not hard for a Wyoming resident, because our number of college graduates is so low they basically beg you to go anywhere. Plus i have this scholarship that covers 1600 bucks a semester as long as I go to a WY school. So it would be a shame to waste it. But that's not REALLY the point haha Jamie Thompson said:
holy shit right on are you a senior in highschool this year... UWyoming hard to get into? for an out of stater that is..
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form