Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

anyone on facebook help me out with this crazy "salt lady"

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.facebook.com/betsyj1977?v=wall&story_fbid=111044692282494&ref=notif&notif_t=share_comment# !/album.php?aid=204808&id=632081610&comments&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_album_replyim so freaking tiredsamy jenn u 2 know her dealt with her and u told me that dhhq has a claude in the sponsorship contract that says thsay cant speak out against dhhqplease anyone post your baking sodas deep cleanse resultsi have nbeen going crazy all freaking day if i ignore fb foe 30 sec i get 10-15 messages comments and rants from ddhhhq drones and im so freaking tiredso i could use some backup please

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:51:48AM
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
i saw that!!! her hair didnt looks "soaked" at all
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok lil infoearlier 1 of our members tagged me in a pic ogf her dreads the caption was going naturalthe salt lady asked what do u mean by going natural and we both ansdwered the same thing at the same timegetting the wasx out using no productys no maintenance keeping them clean n healthythat sparked a rant and rave seession u know wax is gods wax is god blahblagblaghthen i posted the results of the baking soda saoak right after the dhhq ewashthat really caused a blow upshe did the test and hers was clean (or so she claimes) but her salyts are mostly baking sodashe doesnt realize her salts contasin baking sodfda so the fact that her dreads were clean proves our pint not dhhq'sbut its reaching the level of insanityhelp im exhaiusted

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
well im countinmg on all of u to take over educating them im too damn tired

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
http://www.facebook.com/betsyj1977?v=wall&story_fbid=111044692282494&ref=notif&notif_t=share_comment# !/photo.php?pid=252166&id=100000727866440&ref=notif&notif_t=photo_reply hahaha

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
It just sends me to a profile. I don't want to friend request her. Sorry.
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
you dont have to request her. just go to her photos and into the folder that says something about SE's challenge Island Mamma said:
It just sends me to a profile. I don't want to friend request her. Sorry.
angelene's dreams
@angelenes-dreams
14 years ago
4 posts
these links posted don't take us to the photos, because you have to be Betsy Martin's FRIEND in order to view them. just sayin'.
ZeeFighter
@zeefighter
14 years ago
153 posts
no u dont. im not her friend
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
You can still go to the DHHQ page and see the pictures that she posted, it's not very far down on the list. I think that this entire debate is a waste of time and energy. We're not going to be able to sway the minds of people who think that wax is the only way to go. I see what SE was talking about, because her bath salts contain baking soda it's cleaning her hair as well as her body. I also think it's strange that on her etsy site, she's clearly listing a number of positive alternative uses for baking soda and contributing it to her salts (brushing your teeth with it, using it as an exfoliating face and body wash, ect). I think the big thing that she was missing was the acv rinse (hence the itchy scalp) but that's just me. Again, overall, I think this is just a giant waste of time. It's only breeding negativity on this site and causing chaos. Why not just say our peace, update our page with positive results of our no products philosophy, and wait for people to come to us. Being aggressive is only making us look bad; it's making us look like the bad guys and making DHHQ look like the good guys.
 / 8

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form