Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I want to add more dreads, but I have to go to court

MomaHepp
@momahepp
14 years ago
27 posts
I've been gradually adding dreads to my head, but I just found out I may have to make an appearence in court. I don't really care, I'm not taking my lip ring or anything out. I will probably cover my tats though. I'm not really worried about it. This will be my first time I may have to go before a judge. I would be nervous about it anyway! Lol
updated by @momahepp: 02/14/15 05:34:55AM
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Why do you have to make an appearance?If for a traffic citation call the court clerk and ask for an extension.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
if you're super worried wrap it up with a scarf other than that it's more about the way in which you represent yourself than what's on your head. So hold your head high and Good Luck
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
whats the court fori personasly wouldnt worry bout it but if u are just wait till aft6erive actualy been before a judge with dreads b4

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MomaHepp
@momahepp
14 years ago
27 posts
its nothing iilegal i did, my parents are taking me to court. it may just go to mediation and then court. GoldenEagle said:
Why do you have to make an appearance?

If for a traffic citation call the court clerk and ask for an extension.
MomaHepp
@momahepp
14 years ago
27 posts
Your right, and thanks! Im definately confident in representing myself for my case. So my appearance shouldnt matter. Its just nerve racking anyway. NaturalWomyn said:
if you're super worried wrap it up with a scarf other than that it's more about the way in which you represent yourself than what's on your head. So hold your head high and Good Luck
MomaHepp
@momahepp
14 years ago
27 posts
my folks are taking my to court for grandparent visitation. but the crazy thing is im not keeping their grandson from them. it kinda a long story. They dont like my husband.I may just wait on my hair. Im in no hurry, ive been adding gradually anyway. soaringeagle said:
whats the court for
i personasly wouldnt worry bout it but if u are just wait till aft6er
ive actualy been before a judge with dreads b4
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
why are your parents takinmg u to court?a parent that takes a child to court should lose by default just for taking them to coutrt unless ofcourse the circumstances are extreme like the child burned down 3 houses in a row and turned all the household pets into fur underwaear

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Alex Angam
@alex-angam
14 years ago
47 posts
I had to go to court with my locs, I just tied them back with a hair tie nice and neat, and then used aloe to cure the frizzies. I must say I think I looked very presentable.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
That must be nerve racking. At least you're not going in there having to defend yourself as a criminal though. I say be yourself and you'll be fine. That's crazy I didn't realize grandparents could do that! I haven't seen my parents since before my kids were born they're 6 & 8 now. I would let them they just haven't really tried. Anyway Best of Luck & Many Blessings Lacy Hepp said:
my folks are taking my to court for grandparent visitation. but the crazy thing is im not keeping their grandson from them. it kinda a long story. They dont like my husband.
I may just wait on my hair. Im in no hurry, ive been adding gradually anyway.

soaringeagle said:
whats the court for
i personasly wouldnt worry bout it but if u are just wait till aft6er
ive actualy been before a judge with dreads b4
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form