Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

anyone who can deal with jonny clean logic wanna take on a project?

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
trying to think through jonny logic gives me a freaking headache!so im willing to help with this project but would lobe it to be shared so my head wont explodewhat i want isjonny cleans gone on with the dreadlock treaty debate as some sort of mental masterbation as some way of justifying his products or relieve his guilt through illogical liessowhat i want is 2 thingsdisect his meaningless bullshit (srry he brings that out in me) and create a page counteracting each of his pages with truth and logicexamplehis overwaxing math he claims a 1/2 inch dread has a 4 inch root section therefore if u make a dread 1/2 inch its only 10 dreads per head so the jar and 1/2 of wax he recomends is actualy 1/4 jarand his how to measure tighteness of a dread he measures by how much weight it takes to compress a dread but really that measures hardness not tighteness and theres never been any debate that wax didnt make dreads hard in fact thats the point but hardness and tighteness are not the same thing at allso anyone want to help disect his logic and update the dreadlocks treaty debate "real truth version" pages?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:51:35AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
anyone want to take this on?work on it as a team?

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I remember Shiva/Tyler Durden said he was gonna make a video...idk what happened with that..
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
ok well we could just use ppl to read jonnys nonsense and try to make sense of iti think with the overwaxing math he figured most of the wax users wernt smart enough to bother reading the math thats why he threw out so many meaningless numbers so u wouldnt notice that 1/2 equals 4 part or the fact that his 1 inch dreads add up to maybe 30-40 yet 1/2 the size would mean 10 dreadsso just need some ppl whos heads wont explode from the paradox who can write up the inconsistencies and what the real truth isi can read stuff that makes no sense but when i try to make sense out of it i feel like my brains bleedingmaybe thts why ppl dont think about what he says and think its easier to just believe him?could it be less painfull to just be a mindless follower? Paula said:
I remember Shiva/Tyler Durden said he was gonna make a video...idk what happened with that..

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Ugh.. He makes everything dreads so much more complicated than it needs to be...
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dreadlocks-treaty-debate-the and the beginnings of the real truth version needs updating and editing

--
Dividing by Zero
@dividing-by-zero
14 years ago
7 posts
maybe this would help? Measure Theory and then... Fuzzy measure theory
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
thats suposed to help?i was getting a worse headache (got heatstroke today) from that but i think what your saying is that jonny comes up with a theory, then unsure of how to measure the correctness of the theory uses fuzzy logic to prove a thoery with random measurementsim not explaining this right cause my heads really hurting but like how he compared the weight of a drop of water to the amount of wax left in a dreador how he put wax on a paper towel tube thinking when it liquefied it would change the color but not realizing the wax contains a liquid oil that would do that anyway?he makes up a way to measure to prove a thoery but the measurement isnt really appropriate to the proofok a better example determining the number of stars in the universe based on the number of stars you see outside your window multiplied by 80 (guesstimating that you can see only 20% on the sky outside your window) but not factoring in the fact that star density varies, and theres a whole nother hemisphere and light polution blocks out most stars and the fact that very few can be seen by eye and other factorshe uses fuzzy factoring to prove a flawed theory Dividing by Zero said:
maybe this would help?
Measure Theory
and then...
Fuzzy measure theory

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,639 posts
thats my point u either have to believe him without thought or risk a brain explosion trying to figure out what hes talking about i mean in his mind there must be a point to his madnessor could he really just be insane? raw sum said:
did I say funny .. I meant PAINFUL !

raw sum said:
"jonny clean logic " now that's FUNNY !

--
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form