Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Proof of the dangers..make jonny cut his dreads?

Rooth
@rooth
14 years ago
6 posts
i was just thinking and jonny's dreads do seem very stiff and waxy. as a tribute to his fans and followers he should cut one of his dreads for all the world to see!!! i wonder its a waxy mess in there and he should do a live video. i feel he really owes this to people so we can see the truth for real
updated by @rooth: 02/14/15 06:26:57AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I agree...one time he said that he cut one off and reattached a dread or something like that but he got a look inside and claimed there was no build up inside...why not show it them?
Jeffree Vega.
@jeffree-vega
14 years ago
66 posts
I totally agree with this.If he is so sure that his wax doesn't damage dreads and doesn't leave a build up, then why can't he prove it? Like Paula said, he's cut dreads off before and reattached them to promote one of his many 'tools' so surely he can do it again and try and save some face.The more and more he talks, and the less and less he does to deny our claims, the more he seems like a fraud. He's really not helping his case
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
the vid where he cut 1 and reattached it it didnt show the inside just the ends and..it didnt even look like real hair it looked syntheticno matter what he found inside hed fake the results just like he always does

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
id love to see someone who lives near his shop go in and intervierw him on vidthen ask can i touch them (pull on protective rubber gloves b4 u do) squueze em feel how hard and stiff they arethen snip off the end put it in a biohazzard bag seal it up and tell him sorry we need to confiscate this to determine the health risk to the public, we recomend you stay quarantined and have no further contact with any dreads till we publish our findings"

--
Rooth
@rooth
14 years ago
6 posts
haha i had no idea he did that!! he could have esily used that oppurtunity to show the inside of the dread and prove no build up Paula said:
I agree...one time he said that he cut one off and reattached a dread or something like that but he got a look inside and claimed there was no build up inside...why not show it them?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
he showed the cut end then made a stupid marketing graffic that said overwaxers annonomis see no wax buildup it wasnt cut open just cut offwith no way odf seeing what was really inside it and like i said it didnt even look like real haitr it looked synthetic like cut off doll hair Rooth said:
haha i had no idea he did that!! he could have esily used that oppurtunity to show the inside of the dread and prove no build up

Paula said:

--
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Oh yeah that's right...he only showed the end ..he didn't split it down the middle like Orbit did soaringeagle said:
he showed the cut end then made a stupid marketing graffic that said overwaxers annonomis see no wax buildup it wasnt cut open just cut off
with no way odf seeing what was really inside it and like i said it didnt even look like real haitr it looked synthetic like cut off doll hair

Rooth said:
haha i had no idea he did that!! he could have esily used that oppurtunity to show the inside of the dread and prove no build up

Paula said:
savage
@savage
14 years ago
90 posts
thats a good idea right there lol.
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
it's an excellent idea. i wonder if there would be a way to actually get him to do that without faking the results to his benefit.i imagine a dreadlocked ninja sneaking up behind him and cutting one off in front of a video camera and then quickly slicing it in half and showing off the build up. anyone quiet and sneaky? mehehe...
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form