Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadheadhq dread wax NEVER comes out

orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
so i shaved my head earlier today and now had the chance to dissect em. they were STILL full of wax. Now i have been in wax recovery for almost a year trying to salvage my dreads. at least 2 times a week i would do baking soda acv, scrub with dawn, and boil my dread, for almost a YEAR! i was amazed how much was still inside. and to top it off i def did not over wax. i barley scrapped the surface of the jar i had. hardly used any of it. this is disgusting. the pics here dont do it justice, the wax is bad much worse if u could see it in real life. DONT wax, NEVER wax, STAY AWAY from wax.

updated by @orbit2332: 02/14/15 06:18:13AM
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
oops wrong place meant to put it in general talk
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
probly best in products but do me a favor make a vid take the split apart dread palm roll it sor 30 sec and show how easily it glues back together

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
Oh man!I wonder what jonny "clean" would say about thatHahahaha
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ive sent him dozens of @jonnyclean tweets sending him pages where ppl complain about wax or want to cut etc he posted 2 pics of dreads that survived wax but looked stiff and sticky but he will not ever respond to any of my tweetsanyone on twitter feel free to join the twitter deffence group theres an rss feed of his tweets u can monitor and respond toi made sure to send him this too

--
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
thanks a lot. im not too sad about it i was really attached to my dreads, and they were quite attached to me lol. but they were abused and their off to bigger and better things now. im really glad i decided to start from scratch. i thought all the wax was gone but now im disgusted i cant believe there is that much crap in there and i was carrying it around attached to my noggin this whole time. gross. i am really excited about my new growth. ive got the rest of my life to enjoy clean natural hair, whats 2 years, nothing. at least i learned from my mistakes. and my girlfriend is happy that my hair wont tickle her nose now, but really excited to see my new dreads. cant wait to feel the clean new energy my antennas will receive. its gonna be a great experience burning my old jonny dirty dreads. i think he was in his nightmare again and needed more dirty moldy gunky moldy grossness to add to his pile of ruined hair hes buried beneath, i think he gets off in his nightmare and thats y he continues to advise this to ppl. he feeds off it
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
document how they burn too wax free dreads should only smolder and burn like a charcoal but i bet ya anything wax dreads burn with a hot flame and burn a long long time

--
orbit2332
@orbit2332
14 years ago
65 posts
u know thats a great idea ill take a video of that too. im quite interested in how they will burn. ill put em in a pile and light it up with no accelerator and see what happens. im sure it wont burn like normal hair soaringeagle said:
document how they burn too wax free dreads should only smolder and burn like a charcoal but i bet ya anything wax dreads burn with a hot flame and burn a long long time
BeeSaav
@beesaav
14 years ago
28 posts
Orbit and SEWhen burning I think the wax might melt and extinguish or even prevent any fire.Like when a candle wick burns too short.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i dont think it will since the wax is inside the dread the dread will be 1 bigassed wick BeeSaav said:
Orbit and SE
When burning I think the wax might melt and extinguish or even prevent any fire.
Like when a candle wick burns too short.
it will since the wax is inside the dread the dread will be 1 bigassed wick

--
 / 5

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form