Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

dreadlock formal or wedding styling tips for african or caucasian dreads

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts

styling dreadlocks for formal occassions or weddings can be a challenge but can be fun as well, dreads can be styled into many elegant styles like any hairstyle with just a bit of creativity

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3148/2882627314_c579bbf9cf_m.jpg

those courtesy of http://offbeatbride.com

attached to this and the next couple replies are many african dreadlock formal or wedding styles courtesy of our own lil dready model Ianthe Weekes - Cowell's

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 10/23/15 05:27:14PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
morefrom Ianthe Weekes - Cowell's

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
and more

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
and still more

--
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
and a few more stillcreativity is the keyi advise if you have a formal affair to go to without a clue what to do.. a few days before just try a few things pick a couple you like and you'll be ready

--
Courtney J
@courtney-j
15 years ago
100 posts
Wow those are some steller ideas!
Jessica Renee Dunston
@jessica-renee-dunston
15 years ago
3 posts
these are some BEAUTIFUL ideas and just what i was looking for as well. i often have distinguished or formal events to go toand it may be planning way ahead but whenever my bf and i decide to get married (in whatever kind of unconventional type of ceremony he's cooking up bc he hates most things involving western conventional culture) i want my hair to be perfect....
violet2
@violet2
14 years ago
5 posts
I need help , I will go to a wedding next week and i don't know what to do . my dreads are 2 weeks old and i just have 22 babies ( i know they're few ) they're also thin , and my dreadlocks come a little below the shoulders..it wiill bee the first time the whole family of my boyfriend will see them ... so i'm a lil bit worriedany suggestions?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
tin and so few did u crochety? crocets no goodbut just tie em back or weave em into sa stylis style, dreads are funb to create new looks with a frenc braid for instance or i know a freind wio weeaves ers into hats well knotted woven drewads tat look like stylis hats experiment for severalk days before u go violet said:
I need help , I will go to a wedding next week and i don't know what to do . my dreads are 2 weeks old and i just have 22 babies ( i know they're few ) they're also thin , and my dreadlocks come a little below the shoulders..

it wiill bee the first time the whole family of my boyfriend will see them ... so i'm a lil bit worried
any suggestions?

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 07/23/15 02:58:46AM
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form