Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

loose roots

Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
I was just wondering what do i do with the new hair. my hair is growing so what can i do with all the loose hairs at the root. will they just start forming themselves?thanks
updated by @shuaib-ahmed: 01/13/15 08:42:44PM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
So many options...
Davey
@davey
14 years ago
22 posts
they should dread as they go, it'll just take some time
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yup leave em alone they will dreadtheres nothing to do but let em do what they do

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Shuaib ahmed
@shuaib-ahmed
14 years ago
154 posts
ohrite cheers, guess i just got to leave them :Dmy dad told me they look bad at the top of my head the most because there are too many loose hairs...... i tried to explain but he says they will never look proper ahahah
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
just tell him theres no such thing as "proper" they will look as they look and thats how they should look Shuaib ahmed said:
ohrite cheers, guess i just got to leave them :D

my dad told me they look bad at the top of my head the most because there are too many loose hairs...... i tried to explain but he says they will never look proper ahahah

--
Raging Roots Amy
@raging-roots-amy
14 years ago
73 posts
There are, in theory, some ways to help loose hair (new growth) at the roots to lock up. A lot of people feel it can be harsh and is unnecessary since it WILL lock up on its own in time. Check out this page: http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/root-rubbing-myths-and
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
Just leave them be. It's best not to fuss over dread related matters... instead just let nature take the wheel and enjoy the scenery.
Bene
@bene
14 years ago
35 posts
after you wash them you can rub the roots in every direction with a towel mine knott up easyer when theyr a bit wet after a few times it maybe better but it takes alot of time plus they may sometimes stick together so you will have to rip them apartbut for me it works quite good
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
what she said..theres never any reason to mess with the roots rubbing will only weaken them Faelwynn said:
Just leave them be. It's best not to fuss over dread related matters... instead just let nature take the wheel and enjoy the scenery.

--
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form