@kyler-swatsky
14 years ago
16 posts
I heard that if you sleep in one it will help hAir knot faster
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
yes it helps and http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dread-shops right here in our shopsif u get it from home grown project put in the message to seller "in support of dreadlockssite" and 10% goes to support the site ..its only a couple bucks cause her tams are super cheap but still helps

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kyler Swatsky
@kyler-swatsky
14 years ago
16 posts
Deff will do :) soaringeagle said:
yes it helps and http://www.dreadlockssite.com/page/dread-shops
right here in our shops

if u get it from home grown project put in the message to seller "in support of dreadlockssite" and 10% goes to support the site ..its only a couple bucks cause her tams are super cheap but still helps
Eric Is Asche
@eric-is-asche
14 years ago
37 posts
i also make and sell them. there are a couple of pictures of some on my page. but those are all gone. i will also custom make them for you.eRic
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yes they help, i got my first tam about 2 weeks ago and it really does help, my hair is going crazy lol, and i got mine from the wonderful.... Panterra Caraway she does really nice work, she is a member here, and sure she would make ya one.............
oshinn
@oshinn
14 years ago
21 posts
i love wool! it stinks in the summer time... but it does help your hair knot a LOT faster. every time i slept in one i felt a difference, and it seems like every time i decide to try locks again i make a new one :)
Faelwynn
@faelwynn
14 years ago
362 posts
I wore one to bed for the first 6 months or so, and I think it really did help. Personally, I make my own, and encourage others to do the same ( you can always use a new skill and hobby right?!). You can always use your crochet skills later on to make blankets, or other hats (I have an entire army of various colored tams at my fingertips) or socks, or house shoes... whatever you want! Plus, I'm always finding awesome one-of-a-kind yarns on places like etsy.com, and combining that with my crochet skill gives me a tam the likes of which no one else will ever own.
Katie Murphy
@katie-murphy
14 years ago
30 posts
Making your own is very easy :) You just need a crochet hook and some wool yarn :) Look on youtube, you can learn how to crochet! VERY easy!
Leonel
@leonel
13 years ago
10 posts
I know this thread's been here since last year but I just want to ask if anyone can direct me where I can buy wool thread for crocheting. I can crochet a little and made a tam just following a YouTube vid but it's made of acryclic thread which has a wool-like feel. Is acryclic thread okay or do I really need the real thing? Also, where can I get them? I'm from the Philippines by the way and arts and crafts store and not really big here in the provinces.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form