Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

redesigned the site and need input on a couple things...

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
ok im pretty set on the basic new color schenmes ad backgrounds etc but the menubarthe old colors made it stand out the new colors it blends inu cant ignore the old menu but loooked out of placethe new menu looks like its more part of the site design but is easy to skip right by and not pay attention to..so which do u like better?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 03:46:36PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I like how it looks but it does get lost a little.I'm for it or another color combo that makes it stand out more but also matches
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Or actually, the active link colors stand out more than the not active... Maybe switch them??

Paula said:
I like how it looks but it does get lost a little. I'm for it or another color combo that makes it stand out more but also matches
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
yup..stands out way more :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i liked it as is but i want more opinions

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Is there anyway to have the lion in the center of the banner as the background set sorta to the left?The scheme is a bit of an eye sore after awhile, kinda dark. I didn't really like the purple either. I wish I knew what to do I would totally help but ya aside from ideas I cant
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
om not sure what u mean lol but im completely open to anyone helping redesigngraphics arent what im best at at allimn surprised the banners on all 3 sites came out as good as they did

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Ya I love the banners too... did you change it though recently or make it smaller?I mean the lion picture as the background for the site instead of the grey pebbles...but set to the left so you see the lion good so it doesn't get covered up by the center text box...I hope i explained it good... soaringeagle said:
om not sure what u mean lol but im completely open to anyone helping redesign

graphics arent what im best at at all
imn surprised the banners on all 3 sites came out as good as they did
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
I guess it all depends on what you're trying to do. The way it is now is nice. Goes well with the rest of the page, looks more natural and flowing with the site. The alternative definitely stands out, but also doesn't look bad.I think for most of us, we sometimes just don't notice the menu like right away anyways because we're on here a lot.If someone's coming on for the first time, I mean it's the first thing you see when the site comes up, and they're probably gunna be searching the page more then someone who knows the site.So I mean I think it looks great the way it is.And when I saw the new layout earlier, all the stone backgrounds, I reeeaaally liked it :) wanted to tell you haha
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form