Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

beads?

Kev
@kev
14 years ago
17 posts
been looking for beadsbut cant seem to find anyyy anywerecant order oline because no ccanyplace anybody recomend
updated by @kev: 02/14/15 06:18:07AM
Makaila
@makaila
14 years ago
9 posts
i'm having the same problem lol
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
check out etsy.com theres a bunch of cool beads there :)
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i got a whole bunch and i know i need to send out alot to ppl was gonna yesterday but had something come up i will be sendin em sooni still have a few tho and hthey are mostly 4 big dreadsbutwhats a bead? a hole with something surrounding the holelook around u see anything with a hole in it? if not see anything u can use to put a hole in something? look on youir finger is there a ring ?look outside do u see a stick on the ground? a bone? a rock? put a hole in anything and it becomes a bead

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Emily
@emily
14 years ago
203 posts
oh sorry didnt see that part Yanni Nashwinter said:
but you can only use credit card so???

Emily said:
check out etsy.com theres a bunch of cool beads there :)
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
I think with PayPal on Etsy there's an option to move funds from a bank account rather than a credit card. And if no bank account...there's always the barter section. Have stuff to trade for beads? In addition, I think some people might be nice enough to wait for a money order if you askAlso, I've seen some bottle caps crushed to act like dread beads. And there's hair wraps too that can be purchased at Michael's. Oh and if you have a Michael's nearby, Joann's, craft store, etc. in your area go there for beads. Just need to search or make holes larger.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
oh and you can find some sick glass beads here and this guy takes cash lol : ) http://www.dreadlockssite.com/forum/topics/some-cool-dread-beads-ne...
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
I'd say get neil's beads or go to Michaels n get polymer clay n make ur own.. So easy n u just bake em for like 12 minutes.. And if u burn em (like I did lol) they look smokey n pretty cool..
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
haha thanks atom bro for the support Atom said:
I'd say get neil's beads or go to Michaels n get polymer clay n make ur own.. So easy n u just bake em for like 12 minutes.. And if u burn em (like I did lol) they look smokey n pretty cool..
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
Neils beads rock!!!
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form