Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Gone -- Free Shampoo Bar- Lemon and Patchouli Maylee's Garden

❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
So I ordered it a few days ago and as soon as I got the package in the house my mother started complaining.Apparently back in Chile when she was young all of the dirty hippies that didn't bathe used Patchouli as a perfume. She even dumped a boyfriend because he used it and she couldn't stand the smell. And she's very sensitive to scents so she forbade me from using it.I was going to use it anyways but figured I'd only get to use it a couple of times before she either threw it out into the woods or threw me out of the hosue. So I'll sent it to anyone who wants it :)First person to ask for it gets it. It is a strong smell(though it could be from being out in the summer heat all day) and it smells a bit manly though it could be used by women too. It's a very woodsy smell.
updated by @opaulao: 02/14/15 08:06:00AM
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
i want it i want it do u need my address?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
as soon as i brought the maylees soaps in my sis complained too but i wrapped up the ones im not usingf tight and the 1 i am using stayed in the shower and she never complained again it seemed to be just when u 1st get it the scents strong but then u dont notice it maybe when i unwrap thye other bars again there will be a shoer period of complaints again i think they smell amazing but some ppl are hyper criticlei would wrap it tight in plastic only have it out when using it and just long enough to fdry b4 u wrap it againbut if u wanna give it away id gladly take it so will many others i love mayless barsill let others have 1st dibs tho i am just about thru ther 1st of 3 bars..altho i dont think i got that scent so would love to try it

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
ok travis :)Send me your address in a message
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
alrite i did!!!!:) thank you so much
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
ehh...I figured someone else could have happier use of it :)...hopefully Travis's family won't complain :P soaringeagle said:
as soon as i brought the maylees soaps in my sis complained too but i wrapped up the ones im not usingf tight and the 1 i am using stayed in the shower and she never complained again it seemed to be just when u 1st get it the scents strong but then u dont notice it maybe when i unwrap thye other bars again there will be a shoer period of complaints again i think they smell amazing but some ppl are hyper criticle
i would wrap it tight in plastic only have it out when using it and just long enough to fdry b4 u wrap it again

but if u wanna give it away id gladly take it so will many others i love mayless bars

ill let others have 1st dibs tho i am just about thru ther 1st of 3 bars..altho i dont think i got that scent so would love to try it
Mike3
@mike3
14 years ago
13 posts
Hahah I use to rock the patchouli oil
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
naw my familys pretty open, bout most stuff like peircings tattooos and dreads so i dont think theyll care much
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Yeah my mom is just like this. As soon as she smelt it her head and stomach started hurting. Then I told it it was patchouli and she started cracking up and told me her stories ... at least I got a nice little moment out of it :) Knottysleeves said:
I wouldn't call reacting to scents "hyper critical"... some people (like me) just have a very sensitive sense of smell. ;-)

If something smells really strongly (or is just gross, like cigarette smoke or strong perfume) it can make me feel physically ill... it's not something I can just ignore. Unfortunately.

soaringeagle said:
it seemed to be just when u 1st get it the scents strong but then u dont notice it maybe when i unwrap thye other bars again there will be a shoer period of complaints again i think they smell amazing but some ppl are hyper criticle
Mike3
@mike3
14 years ago
13 posts
Only reason it would reek is because whoever is making it reek doesnt know how to portion it out right. Too much of that stuff and yeah I agree it can put a hurt on your nose, just enough and its very relaxing and pleasant to be around.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form