Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

ashley's tnr/natural Dread Journey *11 month update ;)*

ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
So I was unsure weather to put this as a discussion, or a blog, but I already have a blog post thing going about my vegetarian journey, so I decided a discussion was in order. So, to begin. I noticed that there are not many people who have really documented their TnR dreads, so I decided that I would. For now, all I have are images of the day I started, and my around one month pictures. Later on, I am going to be making videos and what not, I will keep updates of my hair for anyone who wants to see the TnR journey goin down.

A few weeks before or so;

I'm pretty sure I took these the morning of (June 19th);

The thirty day mark(I do not recall the date);

And today, just a few moments ago (July 31st);

The latest ones are a little special because I had a few dreads that were almost completely loose, except for a small patch on the bottom, and they were absolutely huge, so i divided them, and made them into new dreads...I'll take more and better pictures later hopefully, but i hope you guys can get the basic image of how they look at around 43 days or so...

Month Two !

mkay, so, month three rolled around, and i finally deiced to make that video..i'll post it below!

kay! six months D: i know right!? it's exciting they're starting to be getting more and more mature i have noticed and i like em even more every day! so i made a video that i shall put up here, as well as on my page, aand i shall put up some pictures!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic

SEVEN MONTHS;

(love this picture :D)

Here's a few pictures from 11 months and the video!

This iframe is not allowed

updated by @ashley: 02/14/15 03:35:33AM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
shaping up nicely :)

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
nice i woud like to do this but cameras dead and no money for batteries haha but ur dreads look great
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
thanks guys!
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
woo, video much!?
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Your dreads are developing beautifully :)
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
thank you. that made me smile, and right now, smiles are limited for me..thank you..
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
well you have such a pretty smile...so make more of them :D
ashley ✿
@ashley
14 years ago
167 posts
updated the ol timeline!
JESSICA EVA (Eva Lovelocks)
@jessica-eva-eva-lovelocks
14 years ago
217 posts
oh yes! awesome. i did my timeline too because of the lack of documentation!! yours are looking great!!!! i haven't watched the videos yet, but i'm really really excited to. :)
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form