Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Headwear!

jim
@jim
14 years ago
40 posts
im wondering what you wear when winter comes :)most caps and beanies are too small or fits funny on me, so if you know any shops that has customized headwear for long/big/dready hair, feel free to share.it would be nice with a larger beanie(?) that has a hole somewhere in the back for the hair.some may say "just buy a regular one a cut it", i tried and i looked rediculous, and i dont know anyone who has those skills.
updated by @jim: 02/14/15 11:20:58AM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
If you go to the DREAD SHOPS link at the top there are members who make tams. They are really nice and made specifically for dreads :D
jim
@jim
14 years ago
40 posts
i found jewelry, beads and some clothes. ill look into it more, but that page is really heavy on my browser after a while.what do You use when its snowing? if it snows where you're at :) Paula said:
If you go to the DREAD SHOPS link at the top there are members who make tams. They are really nice and made specifically for dreads :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha click the right link it says tams hats crowns etca good tam will do u and the shops take a momment to load it does for everyone cause its loading a shop appjust give it a few secthe 1st shop if u give the code "in support of dreadlockssite" she'll donate 10% to the site and hers are already way cheapshe does customs too so u can request a thick wool winter tam

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
jim
@jim
14 years ago
40 posts
thank you :) soaringeagle said:
haha click the right link it says tams hats crowns etc
a good tam will do u and the shops take a momment to load it does for everyone cause its loading a shop app
just give it a few sec

the 1st shop if u give the code "in support of dreadlockssite" she'll donate 10% to the site and hers are already way cheap

she does customs too so u can request a thick wool winter tam
MzElaineous
@mzelaineous
14 years ago
87 posts
don't forget etsy, it's an excellent source. There's also an alchemy section if you want people to bid to do your custom order. http://www.etsy.com/alchemy/ btw, hiiii *waves* i wanted to say hi in your introduction, but for whatever reason, during that time my profile got disabled
Mike3
@mike3
14 years ago
13 posts
Haha I was just gonna say etsy. Yeah dude I bought a sick beanie from there and they come in all sizes styles, you should deff check that site out.
jim
@jim
14 years ago
40 posts
whoa, that allot of stuff :) thanks for all the replies.hey! and it's odd that your profile got disabled :o MzElaineous said:
don't forget etsy, it's an excellent source. There's also an alchemy section if you want people to bid to do your custom order. http://www.etsy.com/alchemy/

btw, hiiii *waves* i wanted to say hi in your introduction, but for whatever reason, during that time my profile got disabled
jim
@jim
14 years ago
40 posts
yep im on it :) Mike said:
Haha I was just gonna say etsy. Yeah dude I bought a sick beanie from there and they come in all sizes styles, you should deff check that site out.
babylon
@babylon
14 years ago
27 posts
orderd a huge tam on www.dreadspullen.nl but its a dutch site so don't know if it helps you :P
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form