Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

hes said it and said it again and again.....

turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
"quit worrying so much about whats on your head"i listen less and less each time thou its true i dont wanna beleive that u can have nice locks the neglect way because all ive seen are thick ass locks made the neglect way i have been brain washed first that dreads were an un-washed style and second the only gud ones hapen bye lots of matience....now i see the light
updated by @turkey: 02/14/15 05:00:20PM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
yep neglect is the best way......... all you got to do is wash and thats it..... hair will dread.... and it dont take as long as you think
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
WTF are you talking about????? I don't know how often you run into dreads but i do on a regular basis and i can tell you that natural locks can form small or large depending on how you separate them. It's NOT rocket science! But you don't have to believe anything. Go get em done at a salon and let us know how that works out for ya...or forget about them altogether because even the idea of dreadlocks seems to stress you out! Especially if your not willing to accept other peoples knowledge which on this topic does surpass your own.
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
she is right if you dont want natural dreads, then dont, but its the best way.... NaturalWomyn said:
WTF are you talking about????? I don't know how often you run into dreads but i do on a regular basis and i can tell you that natural locks can form small or large depending on how you separate them. It's NOT rocket science! But you don't have to believe anything. Go get em done at a salon and let us know how that works out for ya...or forget about them altogether because even the idea of dreadlocks seems to stress you out! Especially if your not willing to accept other peoples knowledge which on this topic does surpass your own.
SillyWalkingMinister
@sillywalkingminister
14 years ago
327 posts
what are you on about,mate?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

neglect

neglect

madethe made dreads look better then the natural to you?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I DO believe natural is the best but if he's not into it then he should do whatever he wants with his hair,it's just kinda getting old when these kids come round with no knowledge and try to act like they know everything. Especially when it's some weird new rant everyday. I suppose kids gotta learn the hard way sometimes. No disrespect gannon but sometimes i don't know what the hell you're thinkin! ;o) Good Luck with whatever you choose to do with your own hair but just remember some of the info you've been given here. Many Blessings
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts

average dread size|-|thickest dread size|----|thinnest|most are |-| to |--|your made dreads are all|---|i had 2 slightly thicker then yours most thinneri didnt want em all the same size nor would i want thatbut point is how are they all thick assed locks when 98% are thinner then yours

--

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/05/15 10:12:49AM
turkey
@turkey
14 years ago
63 posts
i know one person with dreads in real life and ive seen them before they got them but i havent seen them after....and ive seen pictures lie before and i want to see matur locks in person but i dont know anyone.... NaturalWomyn said:
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
haha i know i think it was his 1st post "how do i get my hair so stand straight up more" like the waxy sideshow bob look is the look u want..lol brainwashed by crappy sites into thinking thats how dreads should beusdualy its help my dreads wont lie down not the oppositei think he thinks those dreadheadhq wax messes are dreads NaturalWomyn said:
I DO believe natural is the best but if he's not into it then he should do whatever he wants with his hair,it's just kinda getting old when these kids come round with no knowledge and try to act like they know everything. Especially when it's some weird new rant everyday. I suppose kids gotta learn the hard way sometimes. No disrespect gannon but sometimes i don't know what the hell you're thinkin! ;o) Good Luck with whatever you choose to do with your own hair but just remember some of the info you've been given here. Many Blessings

--
 / 4

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form