Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Help for Eczema???

MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
O.K. guys - quick question. I suffer from mild Eczema (was told it was nerves) and only have one little spot on my leg that I have been fighting for months. Then the other day I got a bite on the back of my head and behold - it broke out with Eczema. I have a cream that I use when it flares up, but I don't want that or Hydrocortizone getting in my hair when I am locking up right in that area. If I don't treat it, of course it will itch like crazy (which it already does) and scab up and flake (gross, I know).Anybody have any suggestions for what I can do with the spot that flared up on my scalp? I flip between a Tea Tree shampoo, Peppermint Bronners and BS/ACV when I wash. Any oil, ointment or shampoo suggestions where I don't have to worry about the dreads?????Thanks!
updated by @midread: 01/13/15 08:41:50PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
i think the bs/acv teatree and rosemary should do it maybe candula too?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
I will try the rosemary in a rinse - don't have any candula, not even sure what it is (I have heard of it, just never used it for anything). Anyway - I have some Rosemary in the garden. Can steep a tea and try soaking in that for a while after a BS wash or just use it in the rinse. I tend to stick my head in the sink and soak when I do the BS/ACV - otherwise, I just wash my hair in the shower. soaringeagle said:
i think the bs/acv teatree and rosemary should do it maybe candula too?
MiDread
@midread
14 years ago
187 posts
Really, what foods have you determined trigger it for your kids???? Lots of sugary stuff or additives????? Jesus Freed My Soul!! said:
I have three kids w/ excema. Coconut oil or aloe juice both work great. You can find them both in the health food section at most stores:) I positive the excema comes from food allergies. By process of elimination I have been able to tell what foods trigger the excema.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form