Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Eyebrow piercings and Dreads

Iain
@iain
15 years ago
844 posts
From alot of pictures Ive seen with people and their dreads Ive noticed alot of people that have their eyebrow pierced as well,just wondering didn't any of you have a hell of a time with it?I had mine pierced as well but took it out after it being a pain in the butt for so long and then finally waking up to find it caught IN my dread,,, it was a bloody and painful mess. >.<of course,, mine were spiked,, not the best choice
updated by @iain: 01/13/15 08:25:48PM
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i peirced mine cause an ex wanted to buy me a peircingi had many peircings long ago i let close up to keep em from being pulled out by dreadsthe eyebrow tangled now and themn alittle but not severelyit was lil annoyong at timnes but mostly i just forgot it was therea few months ago i had a lil surgery and in the processit fell out somehow..i thought abiout putting it back in., but decided why botherso onceagain im without any metal poking through my skin amd feels ok like this

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Kellye
@kellye
15 years ago
91 posts
I've never had my eyebrow pierced i've always wanted a double in it. I don't wear my cartilage earrings anymore though because of how tangled they would be and then i lost them. due to the dreads pulling the out as i put my hair up and such.
Alden
@alden
15 years ago
303 posts
I ware gaugeing spikes in my ears, and I've woken in the morning and run my hands thru my dreads to remove them from my pace and had a few be run thru by the spikes and are subsequently caught, granted mine slide right off, so no harm yet.
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
i had my lips pierced and ears stretched to like 15mm but i got over them and took em out i did all piercings myself and they were good to better then shops they pierce lips to high
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i did all 28 or 30 of mine with safety pins but i was dumb and thats why i got a scar between my eyes now

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
shaun saunders
@shaun-saunders
15 years ago
64 posts
lolits so easy to do your own and there better most the time fuck paying 70 bucks to have someone put metal through you when you can do it urself for free
Hayley Turner
@hayley-turner
15 years ago
49 posts
Never had any trouble with mine, but I wear balls not spikes. Has got caught a few times but nothing major. The only problem I had with dreads and eyebrow piercings is when I got it re-pierced after I just got dreads to be honest. I was misinformed and using wax which meant the piercing just wouldn't heal and was constantly gooey. It's fine now and didn't reject like my first =). I have 8 bits of metal in my face and none of them cause me any hassle. (Though I'm sure its logical that tongue piercing wouldn't)
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form