Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU HAVE DREADS YOU SHOULD NOT EAT MEAT?

linda
@linda
14 years ago
8 posts
IS IT TRUE THAT IF YOU HAVE DREADS YOU SHOULD NOT EAT MEAT?
updated by @linda: 02/03/18 12:22:57PM
neil coe
@neil-coe
14 years ago
361 posts
oh no you cant..... oh shit i love me some meat.lol idk thats the first time i heard that one, that is silly
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
wat? who the heck told u that loleditumm maybe someone thinks all dreads are rastas? rastas i think follow a diet acording to the old testament(pleaze correct me if i am worong) so they only eat certain types of meat....maybe whoever told u that was thinking of something like that
Jake Holland
@jake-holland
14 years ago
203 posts
I believe they follow an Ital diet, or natural non-processed foods, non-chemical intake and such. I also think they don't eat scavenger animals like pork. Not sure though
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
yeah no pork only certain types of seafood fish not crabs lobsters etc...(which is a biblical thing) and yeah natural food..i mean with anything not all do it but the majority do Jake Holland said:
I believe they follow an Ital diet, or natural non-processed foods, non-chemical intake and such. I also think they don't eat scavenger animals like pork. Not sure though
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you shouldnt eat meat if your human humans are naturaly vegatarian and meat is toxixc to your system thats why you gret colon cancer your intestines and teeth are desinged for vegataruan dietsbut rastas and all religios spiritual dreads do follow a vegatarian or ital dietmeat is not good for ypu spiritualy either your surviving on killing thats not good for your soul

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I have dreads and I am a vegan but the two are only related in that I am trying to live a more natural and healthy lifestyle. So no it's not true :)oh and btw, I was veg for 3 years before getting my dreadies
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
you dont gotta its a choice..but..it is best to not eat meat..for all people dreads or no dreads

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Heather Gamble
@heather-gamble
14 years ago
145 posts
yeah i was a veg for 14 yrs and only 3 of those years did i have dreads...im not a veg anymore
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
I've been a veg. for 17 years with or without dreadlocks!
 / 10

Dislike 1

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form