Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Chlorine bad?

Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Yo all u helpful dready folk.. I take my students swimming every Tuesday n Thursday n I've been like chillin on the step or the shallow area to not get the dreads wet cuz I was worried the crocheted knots would come out but now that I'm doin it naturally, would it be cool or naw?
updated by @atom: 01/13/15 08:41:28PM
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
Yup thats cool ... Just rinse afterwards to be safe :)
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Aight cool mucho gracias.. My kids are gna be so happy. Lol

Knottysleeves said:
It's fine to swim, just rinse your dreads thoroughly afterwards with fresh water.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Water is fine but chlorine is bad for your hair. Rinse really well afterwords. God bless.
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Aight cool.. Will do. Yo man dnt forget to ask ur gma where she got that tam makin book at.. I could really use some more tams!

GreyGargoyle said:
Water is fine but chlorine is bad for your hair. Rinse really well afterwords. God bless.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
I already asked her but she hasn't gotten it in the mail yet. Might be another week or so, I'll let ya know, brother. Atom said:
Aight cool.. Will do. Yo man dnt forget to ask ur gma where she got that tam makin book at.. I could really use some more tams!

GreyGargoyle said:
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Aight thanks again my friend. Hope alls goin well with the ol gal..

GreyGargoyle said:
I already asked her but she hasn't gotten it in the mail yet. Might be another week or so, I'll let ya know, brother. Atom said:

GreyGargoyle said:
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Atom- It seems to be going better, I think. Still really tough but it looks like she is starting to feel the same way as me about the whole relationship and future thing. I'm kind of getting excited about seeing my family and friends again in GA. It's almost like I'm just going on vacation and that she will ask me to come back and we'll get back together. That's what I'm hoping it will be like. I just can't wait for the future, man. I'm excited. Thanks!Yoshi- I'm glad to see you back on the site, man. It's been a while. I saw your reply in my thread, thanks, man. Oh and I didn't know about the chlorine water being everywhere, that Fin sux. Oh well, guess it's not so bad after all?
Atom
@atom
14 years ago
124 posts
Duude that's sweeet.. Yaa go chill with the Fam n take a lil break. It'll be good for both of y'all. I'm sure y'all will be bak n action in no time. Glad to hear about the water thing too. I'm sure chlorine isn't good for ur hair but it didn't make sense to me that it could prolong dreads.. O well I still rinse it regardless.

GreyGargoyle said:
Atom- It seems to be going better, I think. Still really tough but it looks like she is starting to feel the same way as me about the whole relationship and future thing. I'm kind of getting excited about seeing my family and friends again in GA. It's almost like I'm just going on vacation and that she will ask me to come back and we'll get back together. That's what I'm hoping it will be like. I just can't wait for the future, man. I'm excited. Thanks!Yoshi- I'm glad to see you back on the site, man. It's been a while. I saw your reply in my thread, thanks, man. Oh and I didn't know about the chlorine water being everywhere, that Fin sux. Oh well, guess it's not so bad after all?
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form