Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

fashion dreads hahaha

☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i just read this and wow i dunno wether to laugh or cringe http://www.hairboutique.com/tips/tip915.htm parts of it were semi well written and informative but ..the rest..the crazy things they think are dreadlocksthose pictures of the runway moddels sporting theyre "dreadlocks" look more like a large bird tried nesting in their hairontop of that they go on talking about "inovations in dreadlocking hairstyles and products" like thwy are an improvement in dreadlocking instead of the curse that came along with the trendinesswow..just wow.. i dont even know what to sayif thats the height of dreadlock fashion thank god i'm not a trend follower

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1

updated by @soaring-eagle: 02/14/15 06:12:45AM
HealingAmungTheTrees
@healingamungthetrees
15 years ago
93 posts
I don't even need to read the article to know it would probably make me laugh. I hate the fashion industry!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
you and me bothive seen it destroy too many lives

--
abraham vazquez
@abraham-vazquez
15 years ago
32 posts
wow i didnt even read it but those were the worst lookin dreads i ever seeen haha my dog can grow better looking ones
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
you actualy concider that dreadlocks?maybe backcombed rats nestsbut they definately arent dreadsmelted plastic synthetic dreads look better

--
echolynnrain
@echolynnrain
15 years ago
72 posts
They don't even look remotely like dreads. It just looks like ratted fuzz.
Chevelle Trant
@chevelle-trant
15 years ago
33 posts
OMFG!!! Thats not even remotely funny,,, Thats just sad sick and pathetic. Those dont even closely resemble dreads, and the add for the wax at the bottom tops it all off. To even put Bob Marleys picture in with a fashion editorial is messed up.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
ah chev i love ya :)its a sick industry and dreads are about anti fashion industry as ya can grt so odviosly tthey wanna make a mockery of dreads making it look like a bear shit on theyre headsdreads are slowly hurting the industry ..thank god Chevelle Trant said:
OMFG!!! Thats not even remotely funny,,, Thats just sad sick and pathetic. Those dont even closely resemble dreads, and the add for the wax at the bottom tops it all off. To even put Bob Marleys picture in with a fashion editorial is messed up.

--
olduser
@old-user
15 years ago
15 posts
I think the pics are kind of cute but don't look very dready.I only skimmed the article.Fuck the fashion industry and how they think I should think I look.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
15 years ago
29,640 posts
i thought they looked kinda alienthen they start talking bout dreadwax..loli wonder how sticky those "dreads" were

--
 / 3

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form