Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

shampoo whilst growing hair?

Joshua O'Connor
@joshua-oconnor
14 years ago
32 posts
right starting over the natural way and was wondering whilst im growing my hair back is it best to stay away from regular shampoos and use bonners or bs/acv, to keep down on chemicals ??i know its random just crossed my mind :)
updated by @joshua-oconnor: 01/13/15 08:40:39PM
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
It's always best to be chem free. :)
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
I'm not really sure as I didn't go the natural route, but I would think that the BS soak and ACV rinse would be best because you're not scrubbing which could undo some delicate first knotsThen again the mixture being poured on could do the same...like I said I don't really know :)
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Yes, its best if you just wash like you already have dreads. This will give your hair and scalp time to get used to what you're going to start using. If you start acting like you have dreads now then you'll get some at a very short length like I did and like SE did. But if you don't wanna start going natural now and wait for length then you can wash with whatever you want. But from my experience it is best to just let go now. It will teach you to not worry about your hair if you start letting it go natural now. =) Hope I helped.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form