Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

Um..Hacked?

pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
So I just logged in. Was on for a brief sec earlier today. And I see that apparently I posted a topic and my sent mail is full. Not quite sure what's going on. And I'm sorry if I said anything offensive..because you see, it wasn't me.SE have any thoughts??
updated by @pixie: 02/14/15 08:40:28AM
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
That sux! I'm sorry that happened to you.
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
I'm upset. They didn't change anything that I know of...ugggh.
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
lolright?! Just had a conversation about that with someone else... Like what do you have to gain from hacking a profile on a natural dreadlock site...plus, it's not like I'm super important.I just feel bad. There were a bunch of email sent from my account telling people to be more caring and respectful, and that wax an crocheting methods are acceptable...I love everyone on this site. You are all like family to me, and I feel very accepted here. Knottysleeves said:
eeeep! Who would hack a site about dreads?! Lame. Hope nothing too bad happened with your account!
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
omg i bet it was the weirdsistas or that weirdo dude that was defending them ok i need times every message was sent and the link to that discussion

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
No, was not me! And I do believe I figured out what happened. I had shared the link for this website with someone on myspace, but I didn't give them www.dreadlockssite.com I just copied the url of the homepage as I'm logged in. I just tried it with another web browser and sure enough, there's my account signed in...So I don't think it was a random bad man...lol..I think it was just someone bored and decided to f around a bit.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
hmm thats not right send me the link u sent them by message and delete it off muysepace ot if u sent it to them in a message bitch em out pixie said:
No, was not me! And I do believe I figured out what happened. I had shared the link for this website with someone on myspace, but I didn't give them www.dreadlockssite.com I just copied the url of the homepage as I'm logged in. I just tried it with another web browser and sure enough, there's my account signed in...

So I don't think it was a random bad man...lol..I think it was just someone bored and decided to f around a bit.

--
pixie
@pixie
14 years ago
144 posts
Just tried send them a message and they deleted their myspace...go figure. >:|Sending you the link right now SE. soaringeagle said:
hmm thats not right send me the link u sent them by message and delete it off muysepace ot if u sent it to them in a message bitch em out

pixie said:
No, was not me! And I do believe I figured out what happened. I had shared the link for this website with someone on myspace, but I didn't give them www.dreadlockssite.com I just copied the url of the homepage as I'm logged in. I just tried it with another web browser and sure enough, there's my account signed in...

So I don't think it was a random bad man...lol..I think it was just someone bored and decided to f around a bit.
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
anyone who got 1 of the messages from te hacker forward to me plz ande save them along with any email notifications too

--
Island Mamma
@island-mamma
14 years ago
530 posts
I think you should be removed from the admin list.
 / 2

Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form