Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

I am happy....

Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
I was looking at my hair in the mirror right after I got out of the shower today to find some zig-zags, and loops in my hair!! I was so afraid the TnR would just make em straight dreads and what not, but now I'm getting loops and zig-zags.....I am happy :D
updated by @aaronthelegend: 01/13/15 08:40:25PM
Cavewoman
@cavewoman
14 years ago
165 posts
yay! loops and ziggys are the best!
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
loops and ziggs are a good sign :D
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
oh no u bettter buy the lock docta and start shredding your dreads to peices to fix those horrible loops and zigzagss dont you know its better to have your dreads fall off then to have personality?

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
Ha ha ha nice sarcasm SE :PBut I like my loop it's sooo cool I'm just like looking at it with amazement. soaringeagle said:
oh no u bettter buy the lock docta and start shredding your dreads to peices to fix those horrible loops and zigzagss dont you know its better to have your dreads fall off then to have personality?
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
Awesome! You will start to notice that your dreadlocks are shrinking here in a bit. Don't worry about it, all the shrinking is do to the zig zags and loops that have formed and will continue to form.
NaturalWomyn
@naturalwomyn
14 years ago
849 posts
Yea for zig-zags and loopies! I don't have one dread on my whole head that's not loopy or crazy shaped! It gives them character, glad to see your embracing it and not trying to "fix" it.
Aaron"TheLegend"
@aaronthelegend
14 years ago
283 posts
The only thing I was trying to fix were the TnRs that came COMPLETELY undone, but that just means if my hair is rejecting it then I should accept that and let it do it's own thing. NaturalWomyn said:
Yea for zig-zags and loopies! I don't have one dread on my whole head that's not loopy or crazy shaped! It gives them character, glad to see your embracing it and not trying to "fix" it.
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form