Like this page? Then share it!
dreadlocks shampoo
Dreadlocks Forums

My dog totally just ran his nails thru my dreads!!!

SpacemanTravis
@spacemantravis
14 years ago
127 posts
ok so i was fighting my uncle(not serious jus playin around) and my pit jumped and ran his nails thru my dreads i was oh shit nooooo but i cant really tell if they did any damage anything like this ever happened to anyone else before???
updated by @spacemantravis: 01/13/15 08:40:23PM
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
lol..honestly its just hair bud....pics of pit?
☮ soaring eagle ॐ
@soaring-eagle
14 years ago
29,640 posts
when my cat wants attention she runs her claws through my bears unfortunately has bad aim and catches my nose or even eye sometimes

--
My new book Ban The Taboo Vol 1
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
J Boy, his dreads are new and that's why he's freaking. I can understand that. It's also not just hair. It's a commitment that he has put on himself. The Pit most likely didn't do any damage though. Any damage that it did do will fix itself after a shower, buddy.
GoldenEagle
@goldeneagle
14 years ago
393 posts
If you didn't see an entire dread on the floor after getting up, don't worry about it.
❂•Paula•❂
@opaulao
14 years ago
751 posts
It shouldn't be an issue...my dogs nails get hooked in my hair all the time :)
Alex Angam
@alex-angam
14 years ago
47 posts
It happens, it has happened to me a couple of times. Sometimes cats too! And even the hooks for whatever inside of cars! You will notice your dreads getting caught on a lot of things in days to come.
CrazyDaizy99
@crazydaizy99
14 years ago
81 posts
I have 5 cats and my cats attack my hair all the time. No worries :)
j.boy
@jboy
14 years ago
47 posts
its just hair..if its been pulled tugged or ripd out..it will grow back and it will dread its self..stop the worry...commitment i understand..however i kno dreads dont make a dready...but that makes for another topic... GreyGargoyle said:
J Boy, his dreads are new and that's why he's freaking. I can understand that. It's also not just hair. It's a commitment that he has put on himself. The Pit most likely didn't do any damage though. Any damage that it did do will fix itself after a shower, buddy.
GreyGargoyle
@greygargoyle
14 years ago
569 posts
Tell that to bald people. j.boy said:
its just hair..if its been pulled tugged or ripd out..it will grow back and it will dread its self..stop the worry...commitment i understand..however i kno dreads dont make a dready...but that makes for another topic...

GreyGargoyle said:
Dislike 0

Tags

comments powered by Disqus
privacy policy Contact Form